Have Anyone Experience Nightmare Aftermath?

Candyflip

hi'
Think about it !

ned, that what she does and that's why she sleep so bad!

what do you think about asking a question like this to candyflip?

did you read her reports and the following posts?

your answer ..surprised me :D

francois

I agree francios, yes a lot of people have suffered far more but the suffering of the rescue people shouldn't be ignored just becuase they didn't die or lose a house, they are doing/did a difficult job & Neds comments seem pointless to me.

He just feels superior now i guess. Made that smart remark to the girl , wauw :o

He just feels superior now i guess. Made that smart remark to the girl , wauw  :o

Actually, I think this gives us a keen insight into the topic of "repression" that I mentioned earlier... Candyflip, that post from Ned is an example of the kind of socially-endorsed repression that England has exported to all its colonies and territories over time. The logic goes: it could be worse, so suck it up and realize you have no right to feeling anything but guilt and disgrace. It's the way some mothers comfort their young who are older than two years or so. They call it character.

This is hypothesis I just came up with, but perhaps this is the underlying cause of the beer-fueled hooliganism we have seen discussed so often on these boards. :D And in turn, the most repressed headed for the New World where they could practice true freedom of repression and not even enjoy a drink or two. :D

(Lets not turn this into a 'Pommy bashing' thread, eh?! We're not all whingers, though I acknowledge all Aussies have strong views on this)

Candy's story continues to be read. Now appearing on:-

www.forward.web-log.nl

Not quite sure how they got it.

(The BBC story is still online and Candy should consider mentioning it on her CV).

(Lets not turn this into a 'Pommy bashing' thread, eh?! We're not all whingers, though I acknowledge all Aussies have strong views on this)

Candy's story continues to be read. Now appearing on:-

www.forward.web-log.nl

Not quite sure how they got it.

(The BBC story is still online and Candy should consider mentioning it on her CV).

I think so to moog :o she should mention it. The weblog got it from a news server. i added a comment about her story here and also said she has been studying in holland for a few years. The weblog is dutch, they ran the story because dutch people were mentioned.

Linked to her original story as well :D

Thankyou for your insight Ravisher......it is this stoicism that makes us Aussies what we are. The great poet Herny Lawson represents this character trait very early in his works and depicts the dry hostile environment that we often live in very well.

My hat goes off to the girl too....and she knows me so I am sure she understands what I mean !!

Update

First of all, Thank you so much for so many PMs. I got some Reiki lesson offered from our TV member Natalie8. Thanks Nat , I will get back to you soon.

Everything seem better now since I dont watch TV. The bad image had fade away. Only one night mare last week ,which my family and friends were bloody injured in the strom. Scary! but it was just a dream.

Thank you for your advice, suggestions and supports here, special thanks to my master DARKNIGHT, who started teach me in cooking then philosophy and many other things. :o

Cheers

Candy, I'm really happy that your starting to get your life back to normal (as much as possible) and that the terrible nighmares are leaving you. Just remember that sometimes we have to suffer for doing what we know is right :D My love & thoughts are with you & hopefully we can catch up in March when I'm back in LOS :o:D