Bike Accessories.

spud1

Will be coming to reside in LOS in the not so distant future.Top of my priorities will be to aquire a bike.Has I have lear'nt that buying a decent sized bike in LOS is considerable more expensive than here in the UK, I would appreciate if one of you fortunate ex-pats could verify if the bike accessories such has aria,dainese,alpinestars are more/less expensive in LOS or the UK.Also is there a wide selection of products from these manufacturers available.Cheers.

The answer is simple: get as much as you can in Europe and bring it here! Not only is the stuff more expensive in Thailand, you don't have the selection either. Things might not be available in your size, desired color etc.

Btw, can you bring me some leathers and boots? :o

Thanks to all repliers for the info.With regards to bringing items you require just send me your itinerary list and I will bring them over.I,m good like that :o

Dear Spud, Can you please bring me one Ducati 1198S or if thats unavailable I will accept a 1098R. Thankyou kindly your goodfriend Neverdie.

ps: After you arrive and pay the taxes, I will naturally only give you half of what its cost you, because after all the bike is second hand :D

+1 on the comments on the gear. On the bikes - they're generally more expensive too - however I noticed in a recent issue of TWO magazine that the new Kwaka KLX 250 is priced at around GBP 3,500 in the UK. They're a bit less expensive than that here.

Kawasaki have a few models that seem reasonably priced - let's hope the others begin to follow.

G

PS, Some Dainese gloves, Sidi boots and a two piece perf leather suit for me please... :o

Hi!

I don't have a clue about this. . . .

What are the cost bike accessories in neighboring countries, guess Malaysia would be expensive with their taxes on bikes, but what about Hong Kong and Singapore, same expensive in those countries?

/12Gon

Hi!

I don't have a clue about this. . . .

What are the cost bike accessories in neighboring countries, guess Malaysia would be expensive with their taxes on bikes, but what about Hong Kong and Singapore, same expensive in those countries?

/12Gon

I can say for certain that choice of apparel and big bike parts is much better and somewhat cheaper in Singapore and Malaysia. Most of Thai used bike dealers and mechanics order parts from there anyway. Example: Galespeed wheels and steering dampers I ordered through local dealer were shipped to him direct from Singapore. Same deal for Akrapovic slip-ons.