Is 12drinkmore Ok ?

Chaimai

I accept that this should be done by PM but I am concerned that 12D's last post was yesterday and he was last seen going to bed after consuming a case of large Chang.

Now I have had several Changovers and, whilst unpleasant, they have never prevented me from posting on this forum.

If anyone has news, please post accordingly.

I want to make it quite clear that my concern is in no way related to the fact that he owes me a case of Chang :o

I accept that this should be done by PM but I am concerned that 12D's last post was yesterday and he was last seen going to bed after consuming a case of large Chang.

Now I have had several Changovers and, whilst unpleasant, they have never prevented me from posting on this forum.

If anyone has news, please post accordingly.

I want to make it quite clear that my concern is in no way related to the fact that he owes me a case of Chang :o

drinking a case of chang could lay anyone low for sometime,on the other hand maybe as a result of the consumption he's solved the financial crisis,and is (as i write)posting on TV right now offering the solution to the crisis.

Is this guy slim or fat,as i couldnt drink 2 large chang as it bloats me like hel_l.

I hesitate to think :o

It is not the volume that concerned me but 12 bottles @ 6.4 abv is a recipe for a blinding headache.

At least 12Drinkmore is posting again - and the one I saw looked fairly lucid.

Well, thank you brothers for the concern you have been showing.

Due to Mr Chang and his elephants trampling my cranial contents to the consistency of rice soup I did not feel too good this morning, indeed it was early evening before I felt that survival was even possible, as this morning I was making vigorous calls to Hughie down the porcelain telephone.

Never again!

But I do realise this is a futile resolution, as once I see Brown's one eyed mug in the online press and read his latest effluent emissions, it will be difficult to prevent another encounter with whatever it is they put in the double elephants.

And I do realise that Chaimai's concern is totally centred around the TWO boxes of heavy duty Chang that I owe him for finding evidence that the CDO and other derivatives market is now well over the quadrillion in outstanding contracts.

But no worries, I have cautiously started on the "hair of the dog" and so far all seems OK, but it will be another early night.

And I still fully intend to either consume the 24 large Changs with Chaimai or send him the amber fluid when he returns to Buriram, from where many a young lass has devoted herself to the pursuit of love.