Retirement-v-married Visa Your Advices Please

Be grateful for the pros and cons have been on retirement for years but as will need to bring 400k from uk to top up in May at current terrible sub 50 baht exchange rate curious to know if id be better on the married mans scheme

Will have the 400k licence book fotos etc

Can get medical and police cert (I think by Post) certainly not planning leaving Siam

Also concerned that if tariff rorts up better to be"grandfathered at an affordable 400k than 800k as I start to feel if not look as old as Loong

Many thanks in advance for any help or subtleties as local immi while helpful are not there to protect our long term future and rules seem to be applied differently in different offices

My local office wanted me to go to Oz for my initial O

Thanks to this forum I obtained one up the rd in Mae Sai

Thanks in advance guys

Ill be esp grateful for first hand experience

The money of course is the biggest plus. Unless you want to be able to work thats about it.

You won't need a police certificate or physical. Who told you that was needed?

You will need to get the extension at the assingned office for where you live.

After you apply you will have a 30 day under consideration period before you get your extension stamp.

They might also might make a visit to confirm that you are living as husband and wife.

The money of course is the biggest plus. Unless you want to be able to work thats about it.

You won't need a police certificate or physical. Who told you that was needed?

You will need to get the extension at the assingned office for where you live.

After you apply you will have a 30 day under consideration period before you get your extension stamp.

They might also might make a visit to confirm that you are living as husband and wife.

Thanks for prompt response

Does this also mean amarried man ca work on this I thought a WP from Changwat Labor Office or a Business visa were needed for this