Fat Naked Lady!

Moonrakers

I hit a fat woman in my car once, the police came and he asked if why I didn't have time to go around her, I said "I think I had time, but wasn't sure I had enough petrol"

thanks, I am here all week :D

You know why people make jokes about fat women????

Because they are fat. :o

There used to be a naked man who lived on the street near where I live. He was obviously emotionally disturbed, but lots of funny things used to happen. Several street vendors gave him food and most of the locals were nice to him and pretty much ignored that he was really dirty and naked. When it was raining, he would go to the bus stop (near a university) and sit under the awning. It ws so funny to see all those people standing in the rain because they didn't dare get close to him--he used to have the whole thing to himself.

She has been wearing a more conservative number today. Fully clothed below the waist with an front opening shirt type thing, and it is very open.

I wonder if she is trying to tease with with her new outfit by leaving more to my imagination.

And I love the naked man story Scott, fair play to him for getting the bus stop all to himself.