Urgent: Need Company For A Drive From Chiang Mai To Udon Thani/vientienne

leomoon

Its a short notice, but, I decided to rent a car in Chiang Mai and drive it to Udon Thani for a visa run on Feb 20th or 21st. I will thus have 3 empty seats to fill. We would share rental expenses and gas. This would be the cheapest and fastest way of getting there.

I'd be driving back the next day.

My number is 08 06 27 20 77

... snip ... I decided to rent a car in Chiang Mai and drive it to Udon Thani for a visa run on Feb 20th or 21st. ... snip ... This would be the cheapest and fastest way of getting there.

Hi Khun Leo, Sawasdee Khrup,

Not trying to talk you out of renting a car, but you do know that there are overnight VIP buses from Chiang Mai's Arcade bus station to Udon Thani ? I took one in November : it was a long ride, and the bus I was on was not as large and comfortable as the VIP "Green Busses" that are on offer from Chaing Mai to Chiang Rai and Mae Sai, etc.

~o:37;

Its a short notice, but, I decided to rent a car in Chiang Mai and drive it to Udon Thani for a visa run on Feb 20th or 21st. I will thus have 3 empty seats to fill. We would share rental expenses and gas. This would be the cheapest and fastest way of getting there.

I'd be driving back the next day.

My number is 08 06 27 20 77

Being a newbie, are you unaware that you are able to do a visa run to Mae Sai and return in about 8 hours?

Pardon the suggestion if you have other reason for the tortureous trip.