Koh Samui Prison Address

As far as I know the prison is midway between Lamai and Nathon on the Ring Road. Don't know the address.

correct i believe , up near the waste incinerator , i don't knw the address and nor do i ever want to.

maybe ask at any police station,just make sure you have enough baht on you to be able to leave :o

I would imagine that a letter addressed to Koh Samui Prison would arrive there, the Post Office is used to dealing with poorly addressed letters and I am sure would know the location of the prison on the island

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

Can someone please give me the address of Koh Samui prison if possible?? I have someone who I need to write to and I have lost the address.

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks

Phil

A friend of mine just gave me this address to write to a prisoner in Koh Samui.

Hope this helps.

Koh Samui Prison 95 Moo 5 Tambon

Maret Amphur Koh Samui

Suratthani Thailand 84310

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi flip2000b,there is no prison as such on Samui,just a holding cell at Nathon Police Station.

The nearest prison is on the mainland in Surat Thani.[Just up the road from the central Police Station]

Hope this helps

Rubbish ! There is a prison on Samui near to Hua Thanon

As I go there on a regular basis I can confirm that there is a prison just before Hua Thanon after the courts.

I'm sure that just putting

Samui Prison

Koh Samui

Surat Thani

Will get your letter there :D

why do prisons never have building problems. if only all houses were built by the same contractor as the prison's builders then the walls and the doors and the locks would be rock solid and i am guessing no leaks. B)