Amusement Park

scottyd

Suan Siam is great! Something like 2000 baht for a day for unlimited rides, they have a huge pool with great water slides, good roller coasters, swinging ships, and one ride that twirls you around that made me and my GF turn green. And they have a food court with really inexpensive stuff, unlike many other parks. They have lockers where you can store your stuff, and its a good days fun. I will go back when I come back to BKK.

I liked Suan Siam much better than Dreamworld. More rides, bigger park, great pool. The only thing Dreamworld had that Suan Siam did not have was "go karts" which were an extra fee anyway.

Edited by rideswings

Suan Siam is great! Something like 2000 baht for a day for unlimited rides, they have a huge pool with great water slides, good roller coasters, swinging ships, and one ride that twirls you around that made me and my GF turn green. And they have a food court with really inexpensive stuff, unlike many other parks. They have lockers where you can store your stuff, and its a good days fun. I will go back when I come back to BKK.

I liked Suan Siam much better than Dreamworld. More rides, bigger park, great pool. The only thing Dreamworld had that Suan Siam did not have was "go karts" which were an extra fee anyway.

which is the one that recently tried to kill a number of children? is that suan siam?

which is the one that recently tried to kill a number of children? is that suan siam?

just to answer my earlier question, yes, it is.

13 chlidren injured last year when a water slide fell apart and 1 dead the year previous when a pump blew on the log ride. much better than dreamworld indeed.

Safari World, Dream World....dont take "6 flags" expectations though :D

Many males prefer to go to the Nana amusement park and ride the rollercoaster of life.

You mean the mechanical bull on the third floor? :D

(So I've been told). :o

the trick to staying on the bull for 1 minute is..... ( yeh right.....like id' divulge that secret :D )

just to answer my earlier question, yes, it is.

13 chlidren injured last year when a water slide fell apart and 1 dead the year previous when a pump blew on the log ride. much better than dreamworld indeed.

that's why i wondered was it closed down

would only go back there to use the large swimming area

no rollercoasters or slides for me