Jump to content

Ed Visa

Recommended Posts


I recently signed up for school at Pro Language in Chiang Mai. I was told as part of my one year ED visa I would need to travel to BKK every 3 months to report. I was wondering with the changes in visa reporting if that will still be neccessary or if I can do it in CM. The school itself has no idea.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unless they are getting you a 1 year extension you have to get an extension (it's not a visa) every 90 days also.

I don't understand why you would have to go to Bangkok unless they are applying for your extension there. To do that you would have to have an address in Bangkok when the extension is applied for.

I think you need to talk to them about this some more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...