Fight In Fushion Last Night

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never ceases to amaze me how my posters on Thaivisa will basically advise anyone in the OP's position to allow the locals to do whatever the h@ll they like. I really do wonder why someone would live in a country where they feel like a 'victim.'

Yep, some guy is going to punch me but I should really just let him get on with it, maybe apologise after and buy him a drink!! Maybe they want to steal my money, sure I'll just give them my wallet, maybe even offer a side trip to the ATM too, just to be polite. Some local wants to slap my wife, hey go for it, I'll shake your hand and buy you a drink after.....

Never ceases to amaze me how my posters on Thaivisa will basically advise anyone in the OP's position to allow the locals to do whatever the h@ll they like. I really do wonder why someone would live in a country where they feel like a 'victim.'

Yep, some guy is going to punch me but I should really just let him get on with it, maybe apologise after and buy him a drink!! Maybe they want to steal my money, sure I'll just give them my wallet, maybe even offer a side trip to the ATM too, just to be polite. Some local wants to slap my wife, hey go for it, I'll shake your hand and buy you a drink after.....

I didn't say "Buy them a drink AFTER they have attacked you",now be a good boy and go back to stabbing your friends in the back,Judas! :o

I didn't say "Buy them a drink AFTER they have attacked you",now be a good boy and go back to stabbing your friends in the back,Judas! :o

You flatter yourself trix if you think I was referring to you specifically. Don't mention stabbing, far to frightening, I'll have to buy you a drink if you scare me .... :D

You flatter yourself trix if you think I was referring to you specifically. Don't mention stabbing, far to frightening, I'll have to buy you a drink if you scare me .... :D

:D Lol

i will take your advise

at the end of the day i tried to say sorry to the girl and she started going crazy i couldnt get a word in

then this thai guy stormed over man and i knew he was going to crack me one i could see it in his eyes i reacted first

what else was i supposed to do?...

3 guys then started on me and did what i was trained to do, i took the biggest one out first i couldn't line the other two up in a straight line to go through them so i bolted - there was other guys coming over at that time to. 3 on to one aint good man.

apart from that i had a great night, some girl in one of the bars really liked me. she's the cashier as well as doesnt go with guys i want to go back but im scared to go into lamai

Ark.

Funny, I never have problems like this, I'm not sure whether its my height and size, I'm 7'2 and built OR if I actually scare people when I bite the tops off beer bottles? Dunno.....but you better all get off my island before you make me really angry :D:o

Perhaps the OP could show you how to run and hide (& squeal like a little girl) :D ....only kidding :D

hear mate. i dont want to be rude or nothing but who are you? there was plenty of people who saw it last night.

i trained as a boxer in london for 14 years i can throw a punch.

I've hear of a lot of situations like that and I always wonder why it so often is the boxers and other steroid cases that people choose to attack without provocation in a bar. You would think that Don Knotts types would get attacked more often than Arnold Scharzenegger types, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Cowardly perhaps that 3 of them went after you, but at least they didn't go after some skinny guy wearing a bowtie.

Edited by OriginalPoster

hear mate. i dont want to be rude or nothing but who are you? there was plenty of people who saw it last night.

I've hear of a lot of situations like that and I always wonder why it so often is the boxers and other steroid cases that people choose to attack without provocation in a bar. You would think that Don Knotts types would get attacked more often than Arnold Scharzenegger types, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Cowardly perhaps that 3 of them went after you, but at least they didn't go after some skinny guy wearing a bowtie.

Now i know who you are, OriginalPoster! :o

a fight in fusion, well I never.....

pi55ed blokes + birds + after hours + small club + hard music = recipe for disaster.

it's just waiting to kick off in there nearly every night. I think they should get rid of the tables downstairs - more room to stand/dance/sleaze & less chance of a fight kicking off.

You dont know much about Thailand do you lol.Now a lady has fallen in love with you and she aint a bargirl heheheheheh.Shedont go with guys,now thats funny too.

no i dont know much about thailand mate but im learning are you some expert or something?.. ha ha

this girl aint no bargirl mate she is the cashier and just takes the money the other girls in the bar told me as well

i went back to the bar last night and spent hours talking to her she is lovely. she studied english at university and speaks very well. shes only been here a month. she is so nice she looks after her brother and his daughter. im going to meet her later and take her around the island.

and no i wont tell you guys what bar she works at... ha ha... you can keep away.

You dont know much about Thailand do you lol.Now a lady has fallen in love with you and she aint a bargirl heheheheheh.Shedont go with guys,now thats funny too.

no i dont know much about thailand mate but im learning are you some expert or something?.. ha ha

this girl aint no bargirl mate she is the cashier and just takes the money the other girls in the bar told me as well

i went back to the bar last night and spent hours talking to her she is lovely. she studied english at university and speaks very well. shes only been here a month. she is so nice she looks after her brother and his daughter. im going to meet her later and take her around the island.

and no i wont tell you guys what bar she works at... ha ha... you can keep away.

Wait until the buffalo gets sick :o

Cashier's jobs at girlie bars are often amongst the most lucrative for exactly that reason -- a lot of men like to go with the girl who doesn't go with other guys. A lot of men are also predisposed to think that the reason that they did so well with the non-bargirl who works in a bar is because they charmed her off her feet, which greatly increases the odds of the girl being able to get marriage or at least monthly support payments out of the deal instead of just a few short-time fees. Don't get me wrong though, your case is different, you really did sweep her off her feet.

Edited by OriginalPoster

think the poster got away with it quite lightly but id not hang around lamai anymore cos they will get you if you do.

The op doesn't realise that no matter how tough or great fighter he may be,Thais will always win.If they have to kill him to save face,jail is of no consequence.I am big and strong enough to take down virtually any Thai national,however common sense tells me it's far better to apologise and walk away,heck buy 'em a drink if you have to,because this will not have a happy ending for the op if these guys find him.I have yet to see a time where kindness and a free drink doesn't defuse a(potentially) violent situation,and i am no coward.I wish the op well,however you have been placed(Or put yourself) in a very dangerous situation.

am not sure the op had a choice with guys coming at him,ive never been in that situation and would n't want to be,i think under the circumstances he did well chancing his arm,but as said before dont ride your luck get out of lamai.

Why would her brother and his daughter live in Samui, you sure it's not her husband and her daughter.

But sure, she's different and I know Jack as#. Maybe in a few weeks or so you start to smell the coffee.

Good luck, sounds like you need it.

Why would her brother and his daughter live in Samui, you sure it's not her husband and her daughter.

But sure, she's different and I know Jack as#. Maybe in a few weeks or so you start to smell the coffee.

Good luck, sounds like you need it.

Not attempting to validate the story, but I support my brother and his kids. Maybe there are Thai people stupid enough to do the same.

But decided to run and hide like a little girl ha ha ha Typical cockney, you got a love em :D

Starting fights with Thais is a NO NO

Ark at you !!!!!!!

So you're taking the p*ss out of the Fella for running away from 3 Thai Fella's then your advice to him is a NO NO for fighting with Thai's ?? :o

So what was he meant to do in that situation then ??

Anyone with a brain knows that fighting with the locals is a no no but the Fella had no option but to run away unless he fancied ending up in Hospital or worse..

How intelligent they breed them in the North of England these days..

What Northern Cesspit are you from Dunc ??

How intelligent they breed them in the North of England these days..

What Northern Cesspit are you from Dunc ??

You english crack me up. Your island's not really that much bigger than Samui (ok a little bigger) yet you go on as if you live on different sides of the planet. Where's the comradery? The racism amongst yourselves is phenomenal.

No wonder there's fisticuffs with the thais.

i think im going to be leaving lamai that place is no joke

i got in to a fight last night in fusion and it werent even my fault.

i stood on some thai girls foot last night by accident and she went mental i tried to say sorry and some thai guy grabbed me.

i lamped him on the jaw he went straight down then then a couple of other thai guys came over i manged to put one of them down before the other layed one on me i had to run man

they chased me pretty far and luckily i hid from them. it took me a while to get home as they were out looking for me i'm so luck they didnt get me

i dont think i can go back there - does this happen all the time here or what?

did anyone else on here see it?.. it must have been about 2.30 or later as id been drinking in one of the bars all ngiht and they shut it down around 2.30 then i went to fusion.

Ark.

is that a pic of you. you look like a football hooligan. sorry for the sterio type. but those fusion lot are not joke. i have to be careful how i say this so it does not get deleted. someone i know got put in a coma and someone else i know ( a thai ) had to escape the island due to a fall out with a certain load of people. i wouldn't mess with them. probably doing the right thing but leaving lamui. be lucky if u can stay on samui. all the best

think the poster got away with it quite lightly but id not hang around lamai anymore cos they will get you if you do.

The op doesn't realise that no matter how tough or great fighter he may be,Thais will always win.If they have to kill him to save face,jail is of no consequence.I am big and strong enough to take down virtually any Thai national,however common sense tells me it's far better to apologise and walk away,heck buy 'em a drink if you have to,because this will not have a happy ending for the op if these guys find him.I have yet to see a time where kindness and a free drink doesn't defuse a(potentially) violent situation,and i am no coward.I wish the op well,however you have been placed(Or put yourself) in a very dangerous situation.

how big and strong are you. 120 kilo thai or ufc fighter ???

bit of inside information. this is true sorce. many thai people carry guns. more than u probably realise. some of them are legal one aswell. you go down the shooting range for 1 hole day you will see all kinds of thais coming down through out the day with there legal lisence guns. u will be suprised. then u have to imagine how many have dirty guns.

fusions lot are mostly locals and realated to pollititions. they have long memeries and don't be suprised if a drink does not sorte this one out.

maybe 1 week maybe 1 month maybe 1 year but they are known for this style of revenge

i think im going to be leaving lamai that place is no joke

i got in to a fight last night in fusion and it werent even my fault.

i stood on some thai girls foot last night by accident and she went mental i tried to say sorry and some thai guy grabbed me.

i lamped him on the jaw he went straight down then then a couple of other thai guys came over i manged to put one of them down before the other layed one on me i had to run man

they chased me pretty far and luckily i hid from them. it took me a while to get home as they were out looking for me i'm so luck they didnt get me

i dont think i can go back there - does this happen all the time here or what?

did anyone else on here see it?.. it must have been about 2.30 or later as id been drinking in one of the bars all ngiht and they shut it down around 2.30 then i went to fusion.

Ark.

is that a pic of you. you look like a football hooligan. sorry for the sterio type. but those fusion lot are not joke. i have to be careful how i say this so it does not get deleted. someone i know got put in a coma and someone else i know ( a thai ) had to escape the island due to a fall out with a certain load of people. i wouldn't mess with them. probably doing the right thing but leaving lamui. be lucky if u can stay on samui. all the best

You say that like it's a bad thing. In the words of Sting, football hooligans eat their children too. Or maybe it was Mike Tyson who said that; must have been someone...

Edited by OriginalPoster

how big and strong are you. 120 kilo thai or ufc fighter ???

Yes,125 kg,studied martial arts full time in China for 3 years.Now happy to just be happy and avoid the pubs/clubs.

bit of inside information. this is true sorce. many thai people carry guns. more than u probably realise. some of them are legal one aswell. you go down the shooting range for 1 hole day you will see all kinds of thais coming down through out the day with there legal lisence guns. u will be suprised. then u have to imagine how many have dirty guns.

fusions lot are mostly locals and realated to pollititions. they have long memeries and don't be suprised if a drink does not sorte this one out.

maybe 1 week maybe 1 month maybe 1 year but they are known for this style of revenge

Thats why i like the idea of just walking away,but having said that,there is a time when you have no choice and violence is the only solution(Someone tags your wife,for instance).

well im back in to lamai tonight to go see my girl. i spent the afternoon with her but she had to go to work. she is going to ask tonight if she can have some time of so we can see each other some more. i might take her round the islands.

and yes she does like me. i am not some overweight pervert in their 40s going around with young girls. like everyone else i see

fusion was full of middle age men hitting on young girls. shocking man.

im 23, athletic, have a great build and around 6% body fat. been weight training 6 years.

later everyone.

Ark.

Yes,125 kg,studied martial arts full time in China for 3 years.Now happy to just be happy and avoid the pubs/clubs.

125kg... too big to be able to use martial arts well... what style did you study?

Sure,if it was Tae kwon do or something that required leg speed,but in my case it was Wing Chun Kung <deleted>,and before that it was Karate.I could most likely have done well at Judo,but it didn't really appeal to me.And my size meant i would be fighting huge buggers if it was boxing.....And i'm just not into 'roids,so it would not have been easy!My mates into boxing,and he is 143 kg,and i would NOT want to face him in a fists only fight!I like my teeth! :o

well im back in to lamai tonight to go see my girl. i spent the afternoon with her but she had to go to work. she is going to ask tonight if she can have some time of so we can see each other some more. i might take her round the islands.

and yes she does like me. i am not some overweight pervert in their 40s going around with young girls. like everyone else i see

fusion was full of middle age men hitting on young girls. shocking man.

im 23, athletic, have a great build and around 6% body fat. been weight training 6 years.

later everyone.

Ark.

Stay away from those fights,man.Live long and healthy. :o