Online Booking Hotelthailand.com Reliable?

Soulwy

I made an online hotelreservation and paid right away online.

Today I received a mail with "the hotel has room availbale only 3 nights (Based

on first come first served)"

The last sentence worries me because there is no guarantee. And after a long flight I will be too tired to search for an other hotel (in case I am not the first one to come and to be served :o )

I tried to call them, the customer service is supposed to be available 24/7. All I heard was an answering machine.

I don't know what to think. I already paid, can't reach them and I have only 1 day to make an other reservation.

What is your idea about this? Are you familiar with this online bookingservice?

Can't think now, need food...

I made an online hotelreservation and paid right away online.

Today I received a mail with "the hotel has room availbale only 3 nights (Based

on first come first served)"

The last sentence worries me because there is no guarantee. And after a long flight I will be too tired to search for an other hotel (in case I am not the first one to come and to be served :o )

I tried to call them, the customer service is supposed to be available 24/7. All I heard was an answering machine.

I don't know what to think. I already paid, can't reach them and I have only 1 day to make an other reservation.

What is your idea about this? Are you familiar with this online bookingservice?

Can't think now, need food...

i dont know about hotel thailand, i always use saswadee or asia rooms and they have always been spot on and have never let me down

Positive reviews:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g2939...om-Bangkok.html

And I got reach of them, everything's ok.

But next time when I need a hotel on short notice I'd book without a booking agency and directly with the hotel.

a good site that i usually would use would be latestay.com and orbitz.com you can check hotel by locations and most are listed there.

I have found the best rates on Agoda, and they usually have double the amount of hotels to offer compared to orbitz, hotels.com etc.; However to each his own. Hope this helps, As I am unable to comment on OP original siteHotelthailand (I have never used Hotelthailand.com)

Edited by Newguy70