May I Ask A Question?

:o

Hi to everyone,I am an italian guy wishing to get some information about retirement in thailand.

My facts:

I am a former airline pilot that had to retire due to a minor health problem.

I am 41 years old.

My request:

I had a look to the regulation about retirement in thailand and the problem is that it is required an age of 50 up to apply for that visa.

Did I understood right?

It is a necessary fact to be 50 up?

Thanks to everyone.

Hi to everyone,I am an italian guy wishing to get some information about retirement in thailand.

My facts:

I am 41 years old.

My request:

I had a look to the regulation about retirement in thailand and the problem is that it is required an age of 50 up to apply for that visa.

Did I understood right?

Thanks to everyone.

Yes, you have to be 50 or over to get retirement visa. I believe the only options you have is to get an investment visa, which would involve purchasing a condominium here for over 3 million baht. You could also get a business visa, and start up a business here in Thailand and stay here that way.

My facts:

I am 41 years old.

My request:

Did I understood right?

Thanks to everyone.

Yes, you have to be 50 or over to get retirement visa. I believe the only options you have is to get an investment visa, which would involve purchasing a condominium here for over 3 million baht. You could also get a business visa, and start up a business here in Thailand and stay here that way.

thank you ,I was thinking about that