Cambodia Business Visa

The Cambodia Business Visa cost USD$35. Good for 3 months, and can extend it in Cambodia, indefinitely.

All you need to take to the embassy is your passpot, a photocopy (zerox) of your passport, a passport photo, and your $35. They told me, over the phone, it takes 4 hours. I'll report back when I get one next week.

The Embassy is not where all the sites say it is. Here:

518 Pracha Uthid Road

Wang Tong Lang

Phone: (BKK) 02 957 5851 (You may have to persist to get through)

* Near Huai Kwang MRT

ersl

The Cambodia Business Visa cost USD$35. Good for 3 months, and can extend it in Cambodia, indefinitely.

All you need to take to the embassy is your passpot, a photocopy (zerox) of your passport, a passport photo, and your $35. They told me, over the phone, it takes 4 hours. I'll report back when I get one next week.

518 Pracha Uthid Road

Wang Tong Lang

* Near Huai Kwang MRT

ersl

The last time I was in Cambodia (a year ago) I bought a business visa at the PP airport. It cost $25 and the only difference between a business visa and a tourist visa was $5, and the fact that the business visa could be extended. It took 5 minutes.

However, if you're not planning to fly into the country, paying the extra $10 might be worth it.

Hi :o

Is this multiple-entry and can this be extended at land border crossings (such as Ban Laem) or does one need to go to Pnom Phenh or somewhere? It would be interesting for everyone who makes visa runs - be it non-immigrant multiple-entry or border hoppers, instead of wasting one full page each run.....

Is there a possibility of getting a Cambodian one-year-multiple-entry visa without actually being based in Cambodia? I read some time ago that such exists and cost 200 USD..... also, for it to be a "business" visa, do you need to show an employment contract or something similar?

Best regards.....

Thanh

The Cambodian Business Visa is available at any entry point into Cambodia .

A one month visa is $25 US ,and valid for one month ,but can be extended by 3,6 or 12 month, only the 6 and 12 month visas are multi entry.

Fees vary dependent on who you get to do the extension, but the average is 3 month =$75, 6 month = $150 and 12 months = $300 . any hotel , guesthouse ,supermarket or travel agent will arrange it ,24-48 hours turnaround.

Immigration officials touting at the airport are usually the most expensive way to go at about $80 for a 3 month extension.

Is this multiple-entry and can this be extended at land border crossings (such as Ban Laem) or does one need to go to Pnom Phenh or somewhere? It would be interesting for everyone who makes visa runs - be it non-immigrant multiple-entry or border hoppers, instead of wasting one full page each run.....

Is there a possibility of getting a Cambodian one-year-multiple-entry visa without actually being based in Cambodia? I read some time ago that such exists and cost 200 USD..... also, for it to be a "business" visa, do you need to show an employment contract or something similar?

Best regards.....

Thanh

Extensions are done at PP Immigration office, If you have two days to spare and stay at say Poipet or Koh Kong while your passport goes to PP for processing.

For those doing the 15 day runs it is a substantial saving in both cash and passport pages.

For those like me who visit Cambodia multiple times each year it is the only way to go.

The Cambodian Business Visa is available at any entry point into Cambodia .

A one month visa is $25 US ,and valid for one month ,but can be extended by 3,6 or 12 month, only the 6 and 12 month visas are multi entry.

Fees vary dependent on who you get to do the extension, but the average is 3 month =$75, 6 month = $150 and 12 months = $300 . any hotel , guesthouse ,supermarket or travel agent will arrange it ,24-48 hours turnaround.

Immigration officials touting at the airport are usually the most expensive way to go at about $80 for a 3 month extension.

This post is the 1st correct info in the thread.12 month is just under $300 now via outlets you mentioned.

Best regards.....

Thanh

No need to waste a page each time-just apply online and get a stamp on entry.You'll get a reply w/i 36 hrs online.

518 Pracha Uthid Road

Wang Tong Lang

* Near Huai Kwang MRT

ersl

The last time I was in Cambodia (a year ago) I bought a business visa at the PP airport. It cost $25 and the only difference between a business visa and a tourist visa was $5, and the fact that the business visa could be extended. It took 5 minutes.

However, if you're not planning to fly into the country, paying the extra $10 might be worth it.

Business visa on arrival is valid for 1 month,not 3.

The online thing was not working last time I looked.

I think the extension to 12 months is maybe $125 or so for the fee and the same again or a little more as a back hander.

As I recall, Cambodia has no work permits, you are allowed to work and so forth. I don't think there is any reporting either. I suppose no taxes either.

I think the extension to 12 months is maybe $125 or so for the fee and the same again or a little more as a back hander.

As I recall, Cambodia has no work permits, you are allowed to work and so forth. I don't think there is any reporting either. I suppose no taxes either.

The extension is 12 months starting at the final day of your 30 day visa and varies between 280-300$ US ,this includes a small agents fee as opposed to a (backhander)

You still need a work license and there is a flat rate of tax as well as business registration ,which are all very affordable.

• 4 months later...

The extension is 12 months starting at the final day of your 30 day visa and varies between 280-300$ US ,this includes a small agents fee as opposed to a (backhander)

You still need a work license and there is a flat rate of tax as well as business registration ,which are all very affordable.

Hi . , interesting to move over to Cambodia in about 1yrs+ ., So if i have Business Visa . .,, How hard is it to get a Work Permit ? ., Simular to Thai ? .,,

And open a company ., how much for registration about ? .,, I might be open an internet Cafe . . ,,.

Thanks for info.