Purchasing Lexus Sc430 In Thailand

dr_lucas

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing a Lexus SC430 convertible in Bangkok, seen some around and love this car.

I checked Lexus official website but they do not offer it here. How can I buy a brand new SC430 (white)? :o

TIA.

SEC will be out of business soon, methinks, so I wouldn't go there.

Go to the Lexus dealer on that road (I don't remember the name)... but if you are going down New Pechburi Road from Downtown (aka passing Thonglor, Ekamai, on your right, stay left and at the next intersection (after you've gone under the Ram-Intra Freeway)turn left (so you will be heading toward Rama 9)... Lexi dealer will be on your right. U-turn and you're there. They can find one for you, or order one. I know personally there is at least one pearl white one, I drove it myself (This was about 5 years ago, though). But it was rented from Lexus for special purposes at the time, so I know they have stock.

Having an SC400 back in the States, I was a bit disappointed in the styling of the new SC430... a bit to rounded and curvy for me... today's lines are more edgy and stylish... but who knows. And either way, it's a dam_n nice car (if you're willing to pay for it). No cowl shake whatsover (believe me, I know my cowl shake - Volvo C70, good lord). They should be coming out with a new model soon, shouldn't they? That current SC430 has been on market without major changes for my guess is 5 years + ?

Enjoy your ride.... :D Any vert is sweet IMO, even if it's a POS. Nothing like the open air (well maybe not in BKK traffic...) but take her on highway 1 up north and have a blast!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Now that is a lot of brass air fittings there is just about every type

of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I

used some of the parts to make my babington wvo bu

:o