Megabreak lounge pool hall in nana

jamesn

I found this new cool pool hall (airconditioned) in Nana called MegaBreak Lounge.   This place is well decorated and has a good atmosphere.  Payed 25 Baht per game.  I recommend it.

It's located about 3 or 5 minutes down Nana Soi 4.  Pass the Nana hotel, keep going straight and then soon you'll find a    7-11 on the right side.  Turn right at the 7-11 and you'll find yourself in a parking lot. The pool hall is on the second floor--There's a sign hanging off the building...don't get confused of the other pool place on the ground floor.

I'll probably be going tonight since I had a great time there last night...

I found this new cool pool hall (airconditioned) in Nana called MegaBreak Lounge.   This place is well decorated and has a good atmosphere.  Payed 25 Baht per game.  I recommend it.

It's located about 3 or 5 minutes down Nana Soi 4.  Pass the Nana hotel, keep going straight and then soon you'll find a    7-11 on the right side.  Turn right at the 7-11 and you'll find yourself in a parking lot. The pool hall is on the second floor--There's a sign hanging off the building...don't get confused of the other pool place on the ground floor.

I'll probably be going tonight since I had a great time there last night...

But any nice girls there  ? :o

Why don't we just start a 'PLUG YOUR BUSINESS' section so people don't feel the need to do this stuff.

I know you're being cynical, but in fact this is a #### good idea, and I hope the admin guys take notice. I have no objection whatsoever to people advertising their businesses, in fact I welcome it. But let's have it in the right place. Replies (averse or adverse) should be linked to each posting.

As to the question of paid advertising on this particular posting, that's up to the admin guys, but it would be a welcome addition to this board.

• 4 months later...

Mega break is a good place. Couple friends who are pros visited me a month ago, and played there. I'm not a pool player but they said the equipment and atmosphere was top notch. The one friend owns a pool hall in Japan called “Alabama.” and was impressed. Their tournaments are well publicized, sure seems like a well run operation.

Having a thread for plugging your own business would be a good way for the owners to get some well needed feedback about their operations. Forum surfers could post their anonymous criticisms about the service or whatever and the owners could use this as market research ! But it would need to be free of comissions etc so it was totally objective !

yup..

Its the best pool hall I ever been in..

Best tables,

best cues,

best rackin machines (worth $300 each apparently),

best decor..

and a quality fun staff, especially the one of the girls in orange shirts that walks like shes got a cucumber stuck up her, I laugh every time she walks past..

Its like a 5* pool hall...

peace out

I think that posting a very favorable review of a business venue, whether posted by the owners or satisfied customers, is a legitimate way to get feedback. Why not?

I agree that Megabreaks is an excellent place to play pool, with quality tables, good cues, reasonable prices, decent music and nice girls to rack the balls and hand you the bridge when needed. Tim and Henning are good people and I wish them all the best.

My negative feedback will probably cause some groans among the posters on this board. Megabreaks is currently holding a weekend pool league, to which I was invited when I expressed interest in playing in it last year. Indeed, I would very much like to play in this competition, but unfortunately I cannot. The reason is cigarette smoke. Whenever I go into Megabreaks during a crowded time, I am quickly forced out by the very strong, to me unbearable, smell of smoke. It seems that most pool players are also smokers. As a non-smoker who is allergic to the toxic fumes, I can't stay in a place like that for more than a few minutes without feeling terrible. Megabreaks could use a better ventilation system if they want to attract non-smoking customers. I do enjoy playing there sometimes in the afternoon, when the air is breathable.

• 7 years later...

Played tournament last night, it was awesome except way too much smoke. I was dry coughing the entire night and had a terrible headache, felt like dying. Unfortunately, I will not return to megabreak unless they make the place non-smoking.