Portrait Photo Printing

snopz

There are about four studios on the third and fourth floor of Kad Suan Kaew that do portraits and present them in frames so even though you already have the picture that's worth a look if you want a one stop solution. Also in the basement behind the escalators there is a photo lab which has a framing section too but I haven't been all that impressed with their prints.

One of the best printers in the city is Digital Photo Studio on the third floor of Airport Plaza, next door to Big Camera. I'd take the picture there for printing and ask if there is a framer in the mall. If not, their are plenty of framers around - in particular a bunch close to the British Consulate where you are sure to find the style you are looking for.

There are about four studios on the third and fourth floor of Kad Suan Kaew that do portraits and present them in frames so even though you already have the picture that's worth a look if you want a one stop solution. Also in the basement behind the escalators there is a photo lab which has a framing section too but I haven't been all that impressed with their prints.

One of the best printers in the city is Digital Photo Studio on the third floor of Airport Plaza, next door to Big Camera. I'd take the picture there for printing and ask if there is a framer in the mall. If not, their are plenty of framers around - in particular a bunch close to the British Consulate where you are sure to find the style you are looking for.

Thanks GS...well if the choice isn't much probably have to get it done in BKK then...

1. You asked about inexpensive solutions to your framing requirement.
  2. I suggested about half a dozen.
  3. You think Bangkok is the answer because of the lack of choice
  4. I don't understand :o

Sorry... actually I'm looking for portrait size prints with canvas effect from our digital wedding shots... framing is not much of an issue... :D