Tourist Visa To Turkey (thai Passport)

My girlfriend (Thai Passport) and I are going on a little holiday in the beginning of June to Israel & Turkey. We are first flying to Israel to see some of the Holy Sites, Dead Sea and some friends. I know it can seem dangerous but I have been many times and feel safe. She already received the Tourist Visa to Israel and still needs the visa to Turkey.

Anyone here ever gotten a Turkey Visa for themselves or a Thai partner/friend? I don't think it should be too difficult as she has already traveled with me and has past visas for Taiwan, China, India, Nepal and has visited Hong Kong, Macau, Laos & Vietnam.

Thanks in advance.

Contact the embassy for info.

The Embassy of the Republic of Turkey

Chancery: 61/1 Soi Chatsan,

Suthisarn Road, Huaykwang,

Bangkok 10310 Tel: 0-2274-7262-3

0-2274-8574

Fax: 0-2274-7261

E-mail: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Office Hours: 09.00 - 17.00 (Monday - Friday)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consular Section: 09.00 - 12.30 (Monday - Friday)

Hi,

just go to the turkish embassy in bangkok,

with your girlfriend & her Passport, don't forget some passport sized pictures (for emergency case, maybe they gonna ask you for those and you can't get them in the embassy). she has to will fill a visa-form, and if you're early enough at the embassy, lets say 9.30 (the visa-office opening time), she will get the visa with in an hour or maybe if there are to many applications, in the afternoon.

better not to go on friday & monday, busy days...

good luck & enjoy your Trip,

Samuirep

My girlfriend (Thai Passport) and I are going on a little holiday in the beginning of June to Israel & Turkey. We are first flying to Israel to see some of the Holy Sites, Dead Sea and some friends. I know it can seem dangerous but I have been many times and feel safe. She already received the Tourist Visa to Israel and still needs the visa to Turkey.

Anyone here ever gotten a Turkey Visa for themselves or a Thai partner/friend? I don't think it should be too difficult as she has already traveled with me and has past visas for Taiwan, China, India, Nepal and has visited Hong Kong, Macau, Laos & Vietnam.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Does anyone know of a decent agency that can handle the application to the Turkish embassy?

I am currently working in Turkey so I will not be in Thailand to help my wife do the application, and she is completely hopeless with anything involving paperwork.

At the moment she is demanding that I come back to Thailand and get the visa for her & the kids otherwise she will not come, so I need someone who will make it VERY easy for her.

cheers,

Paul

• 2 years later...

It is very easy to apply single entry for Turkish visa if you follow the procedures, make sure you have the booking ticket for return and the visa charge 2,000 baht till today with 90 days per entry.

But if you want to apply multiple visa for Turkish visa, you might get rejected or delay processing because the embassy need to send it to Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Interior in Ankara, Turkey for further approval that it will take 1 - 2 months. The visa cost 6,000 baht till today and require a lot of documents.

It is not easy to get one year multiple visa with 90 days per entry for my wife (Thai) but eventually I able to get it through within 3 days without much problem. The only way, it is to talk to Ambassador or the first secretary for assistance, you have to make your way up.

Hi,

just go to the turkish embassy in bangkok,

with your girlfriend & her Passport, don't forget some passport sized pictures (for emergency case, maybe they gonna ask you for those and you can't get them in the embassy). she has to will fill a visa-form, and if you're early enough at the embassy, lets say 9.30 (the visa-office opening time), she will get the visa with in an hour or maybe if there are to many applications, in the afternoon.

better not to go on friday & monday, busy days...

good luck & enjoy your Trip,

Samuirep

Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...