Harrowing 1st Hand Account Of Tsunami

ayakiawe

My letter of irritation over a lack of news regarding foxes on Fox news has already been signed, sealed and delivered.

Am currently running a petition on the absence of bee's to those in charge of programming in the U.K.

You go Harry. Let me know if your hat needs emotional support on this endeavor.

BBC- is the worst! (sad because once upon a time they used to be quite good) Think ITV or SKY much better these days.

I couldn't agree with you more, Brit. Like a lot of Americans, I used to think BBC was the best news source of the English media. And then I started watching them on a regular basis, and witnessed a few blatantly unethical news stories on an area in the states that I knew quite well.

Apologies for hijacking the OP, but as a previous outspoken critic of Fox I have to say;

It is good.

:o

BBC and CNN are good for 30 mins, then the cycle starts again, I get pissssed off enough at the forever re-runs of the waterboy on Star Movies once a month for the last 4 years bloody years.

I got to watch a lot of Fox over the holidays in Samui and at least it was interesting, ok so I shouted, harumphed and threw beer and nuts at the tv, but at least it provoked me. Unlike the 'deja-vu-matrix-I-just-saw-a-cat- <deleted>-me-a-cat?-That's-reeeeaaaal-bad' 30 minute spin cycle that is the BBCNN

[/rant]

Are you arguing that the UK does not have any such subtle "yellow" or biased information in its mainstream news organizations? I really would like to hear you answer this one.

Of course they have subtleties in the UK - even CNN and BBC have these "tendencies".

Can we stop with the conspiracy theories now?