Air Asia Online Booking

theoldgit

I recently booked some flights on the Air Asia website using my Kasikorn virtual card, of course this means I don't have a card to show at check in. Does anybody know if I am going to have a problem when trying to board my flights? I cannot find anything in their terms and conditions, but it could be well hidden.

I suppose if I cancelled the card or didn't renew it I would be in the same position.

I note that I can check-in on line and print my own boarding pass, that could be a way round it if it's an issue.

Thanks for that, can relax now.

never been asked too, did fly approx. 50 times with the 3 different AirAsia companies.

Airlines usually ask to see the CC if your booking is very recent (24-48 hours ago) to prevent CC-fraud.

when I was flying Bangkok Air to CM, they didnt wanna see it, as I made the booking weeks in advance (so they knew everything was ok with the payment). when flying back I booked just 24 hours ahead of the departure time, and I was asked to show the card upon check in.

as you have a VIRTUAL card, there wont be any problems anyway, as they for sure know about the existence of virtual cards