Chaing Mai,1 Bedroom Condo For Rent

geoffers76

1 bedroom condo for rent 15,000 baht per month,1 bedroom,1 living room,2 bathrooms,View of Doi Suthep from the balcony,keycard entry,security.The apartment is 1 year old and is in excellent condition,fully furnished.Location 10 minutes from Chaing mai airport by car.Car Park.Very relaxing and peaceful area.Pim 084-8094677

where is it? (main streets)

Agreed! Pim, you will probably get more interest if you let folks know where it is specifically. 10 minutes from CM airport can be just about anywhere in any direction, and if there's one thing a lot of people know before making a move is a rough idea of the area in which they want to live.

Aitch

Just a couple of observations as this is on the forum and not the TV classifieds.

Many of these new condos are out of town, as such they defeat much of the main benefit of a condo, namely central location. Therefore if out of town your competition is with houses that can be had for the same price, rather than other condos, and probably with 3-4 bedrooms and much larger all round.

Now I can also rent a 2 bed fully renovated condo in the city for about 16k. You also haven't indicated the square meterage of this unit. I would expect 80-90 sqm?

Stage 1 was the standard Thai style building wasn't it, and the next stage that never happened was to be the really upmarket one? You may need rethink your price in the current market.

Just a couple of observations as this is on the forum and not the TV classifieds.

Many of these new condos are out of town, as such they defeat much of the main benefit of a condo, namely central location. Therefore if out of town your competition is with houses that can be had for the same price, rather than other condos, and probably with 3-4 bedrooms and much larger all round.

Now I can also rent a 2 bed fully renovated condo in the city for about 16k. You also haven't indicated the square meterage of this unit. I would expect 80-90 sqm?

Stage 1 was the standard Thai style building wasn't it, and the next stage that never happened was to be the really upmarket one? You may need rethink your price in the current market.

I took a look at their web page and would agree that stage 1 (or Project 1 as it called) is a very basic building in terms of the finishing. Narrow corridors etc. I agree that it fits in well with the description "Thai style"

Project 2 does look better from the artists impressions but whether it will ever eventuate is anybody's guess.

Edited by john b good