Milk In Bkk

WilliamCave

Hello, my family usually drinks about 4 ltrs of milk a day. would like to know were the better milk is sold and standards the companies adhear to.

tesco, 7 , carrefore,, etc were is in your opinion the best milk to buy. we usually buy the 2% milk

Hello, my family usually drinks about 4 ltrs of milk a day. would like to know were the better milk is sold and standards the companies adhear to.

tesco, 7 , carrefore,, etc were is in your opinion the best milk to buy. we usually buy the 2% milk

Unlike the powdered milk problems in China and here recently, the good old wet stuff is 'safe'. I like the Chok Chai brand myself.

Stores that have a high turnover would be the best bet in my opinion - like the ones you mentioned above.

Can you explain what you mean with 2% milk.

Can you explain what you mean with 2% milk.

2% fat, common North American terminology, here I think they call it light or something.

Its hard to find but the milk produced by the King "Chitlada Milk" is the best. We buy it in two liter bottles. Its hard to find so have a look around. After that your best best is Chokchai.

I've always seen that milk in Jusco supermarket. Sukhumvit 71 branch, actually. I have no idea about the other branches or any other supermarkets. It did disappear for a while, and I can't be sure if it's back yet. Should be... and yup agree with you, it's the best, and the second best is no doubt chok chai.

Its hard to find but the milk produced by the King "Chitlada Milk" is the best. We buy it in two liter bottles. Its hard to find so have a look around. After that your best best is Chokchai.

I've always seen that milk in Jusco supermarket. Sukhumvit 71 branch, actually. I have no idea about the other branches or any other supermarkets. It did disappear for a while, and I can't be sure if it's back yet. Should be... and yup agree with you, it's the best, and the second best is no doubt chok chai.

I don't believe I've ever seen Chitlada or Chokchai in Big C or Tesco Lotus. If it's better than Meiji I'd love to try it as Meiji tastes just like milk is supposed to taste IMO. I've seen "Dutch Mill" and another brand, but they just didn't taste right.

I'd have to go with the Royal Chitralada projects too.

It's the only milk I'll drink as plain milk on it's own, not just for putting in tea, or on cereal...

You can get it both MaxValu stores I know (which are usually 24 hour shops.) (Some Jusco stores seem to have been renamed as MaxValu)