Thai Visa Health Insurance

DAndrew

Was looking at the health insurance provided by Thai Visa and found there are two different plans. Plan 2 provides greater coverage than plan 1. Any thoughts as to whether the increase in coverage is worth the extra cost. I live in Jomtien if that matters.

Was looking at the health insurance provided by Thai Visa and found there are two different plans. Plan 2 provides greater coverage than plan 1. Any thoughts as to whether the increase in coverage is worth the extra cost. I live in Jomtien if that matters.

The choice of the benefit level depends on which hospitals you are looking at to use. One needs to check your hospital of choice and ask them for their prices.

<br />
<br /><br /> The choice of the benefit level depends on which hospitals you are looking at to use. One needs to check your hospital of choice and ask them for their prices.<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Ok, thanks. I will be back in Thailand March 5th, maybe I could come by the office and someone can give me some help?

<br />
<br /><br /> The choice of the benefit level depends on which hospitals you are looking at to use. One needs to check your hospital of choice and ask them for their prices.<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Ok, thanks. I will be back in Thailand March 5th, maybe I could come by the office and someone can give me some help?

Certainly, it will be our pleasure.

Thai Visa Insurance