How Hot Was Wed 18th Feb?

vrsushi

The wife and I were in BK yesterday (18th) and a couple of Thais said that it was the hot season. My wife though says that it gets a fair bit hotter.

I'd love to know how hot others thought it was becuase if it was hot season weather I feel pretty good. Out and about and felt ok. How much hotter does it get than yesterday?

The wife and I were in BK yesterday (18th) and a couple of Thais said that it was the hot season. My wife though says that it gets a fair bit hotter.

I'd love to know how hot others thought it was becuase if it was hot season weather I feel pretty good. Out and about and felt ok. How much hotter does it get than yesterday?

Must have been dam_n hot, think you passed out and lost a week :o

Must still be jet lagged. I did mean the 25th. :o

So basically if I can handle yesterday I can handle the hot season?

Not exactly, the difference between this weather and the forthcoming sun stroke is what i refer to as B.A.L.L.S. factor.

In April / May the temperature doesn't change but the length of time the sun is up and blinding is much more.

Failing that, you can use the following formula to see if it is just hot or really hot.

B - boiling

A - all areas

L - left

L - lingering

=

S - so much sweat that when you walk around the city your balls are soaking wet.

So when this happens to you, don't worry about running to the chemist, you are just in the Really Hot Season.

Must have been dam_n hot, think you passed out and lost a week :D

:o:D