A Cultural Evening In Chiang Mai.

Blinky Bill

Just a thought.

I've got a few days to spare and would like to catch up with a few mates and some folks I haven't met yet. Girls also included.

My schedule is fairly tight as always so Monday or Tuesday would suit me.

Any suggestions re date, time and location? I always prefer Tuskers but Monday is their Quiz night. Perhaps we could round up a team.

. . . Monday or Tuesday would suit me.

Any suggestions re date, time and location? I always prefer Tuskers but Monday is their Quiz night.

Here's a suggestion: Tuesday, 8, Tuskers.

That time should be doable for me too :o

/ Priceless

I'll call my secretary to check my calender.

My people will get back to you.

Any suggestions re date, time and location? I always prefer Tuskers but Monday is their Quiz night.

/ Priceless

Maybe I'll show up (it will depend on my mechanic)

My people will get back to you.

Have them get back to ours.

Yours have spoken to ours. It seems the venue and time are acceptable.

Our group will be wearing informal attire. I suggest the rest of the party could abide by similar dress rules.

BTW, unfiltered kreteks?

I'm gonna try n make it too so Blinky n I can finally have our beer together since we reached an understanding. Much more koala bark than bite actually, that BB. And gosh darn it! Try n be mad at him n he turns you around. Maybe Damian 5000 will show now too. Believe me, once BB really got me going. But now I understand; he needs that. To him it's like vitamins. I'm actually glad I provided a service a cpl yrs ago.

.......though he still way overuses the quote function

I'm gonna try n make it too so Blinky n I can finally have our beer together since we reached an understanding.
Did we? :o Looking forward to seeing you again mate.
Much more koala bark than bite actually, that BB. And gosh darn it!
Not always. :D
Try n be mad at him n he turns you around. Maybe Damian 5000 will show now too.
Most unlikely but I would like a little friendly banter with ajarnpim. :wai:
Believe me, once BB really got me going. But now I understand; he needs that. To him it's like vitamins.
Yeah. :D
I'm actually glad I provided a service a cpl yrs ago.
So am I, but it would have been better from ajarnpim. :D
.......though [blinky Bill] still way overuses the quote function
Are you serious? :D
I think it's only because he really does not have that much to say himself.

You may be right there Rassaroooo.

Edited by Blinky Bill

/ Priceless

Maybe I'll show up (it will depend on my mechanic)

You probably don't care much about it but as my mechanic is still unable to find out what is wrong with my car, I won't be able to make it. It's a shame because I would have like to meet some people again (Priceless, Rasseru, Tigerbeer and last but not least Blinky Bill with whom I talked only 2 minutes 10 months ago)

Well, I had a good time and right about the time I started to have more fun, my guests from Amerika wanted to head into the mouth of the beast ( night bizzare) so away we went.

Now off on a different tirade...

No axe to grind here, but after a 2d visit to O'Malley's after swearing never to go there again due to the customer service from one employee there, I was talked into a visit again.

Not going to go into details, but the fat lazy barkeep/waitress was at it again.

There was only 3 others in there besides us and I guess we took up her time from playing with her poochai in the back. What a waste.

I will never go back and have crossed 'em off my christmas card list.

Well, I had a good time and right about the time I started to have more fun, my guests from Amerika wanted to head into the mouth of the beast ( night bizzare) so away we went.

Now off on a different tirade...

No axe to grind here, but after a 2d visit to O'Malley's after swearing never to go there again due to the customer service from one employee there, I was talked into a visit again.

Not going to go into details, but the fat lazy barkeep/waitress was at it again.

There was only 3 others in there besides us and I guess we took up her time from playing with her poochai in the back. What a waste.

I will never go back and have crossed 'em off my christmas card list.

Officer O'Malley how many amelikans fit on a wespa??