Do Thais Eat Horses?!?!

DonTron

Judging by the smell often permeating from my kitchen, the missus enjoys a plate or two of fried crap. I'll have to take her to Mum Aroi for next valentines day and treat her to some of the horse <deleted>. :o

Presume you will not be kissing her afterwards...

Oh God, you made me choke on my drink...! Its just that you made the title so brilliantly in that I thought this was going to be a serious topic of discussion. Was really NOT expecting to see that. Saving saving saving and emailing it on. Very funny! :o

That seems expensive for second hand Hay & Grass.................

:o

its often peppered with little pieces of carrots , goes down well with a nice red. (so ive been told)

Americans also do a variation of this dish, called shit on a shingle, served over burnt toast, with aged battery acid to drink.

Judging by the smell often permeating from my kitchen, the missus enjoys a plate or two of fried crap. I'll have to take her to Mum Aroi for next valentines day and treat her to some of the horse <deleted>. :o

Presume you will not be kissing her afterwards...

bring her over to chinart there are lots of whole BBQ rats at the market at the moment B150 per kg I havent tried it but they cant seem to get enough of it ,dont know what the poor dogs and cats are eating these days.icon8.gif

I know its not horses but has anyone tried the Black Eggs, they are apparently soaked in Horse Pee Pee. The have an acquired taste - you either like them or you dont. I find them quite delicious.

Think someone was taking the piss girl.

Pull the udder one . :o

I know its not horses but has anyone tried the Black Eggs, they are apparently soaked in Horse Pee Pee. The have an acquired taste - you either like them or you dont. I find them quite delicious.

Think someone was taking the piss girl.

Pull the udder one . :D

:o Black egss - delicious.