Premiermetrobus.co.th

siam2007

Hello all,

actually I am kinda proud to be able to read Thai to a certain degree, unfortunately, so far I can only do so when the ORIGINAL Thai fonts are being used.

Now we have this lovely new PREMIER-Bus-system here in BKK, the busses look great and are almost never full, and I am curious to learn about the routes (the network is still pretty much limited, but two of those lines operate in the area where I live).

I then checked the website of that company, but as I said, the fonts are those MODERNIZED ones (will learn them sooner or later, sure) and the COPY AND PASTE thing doesnt work, so I can't read.

is there a friendly person in this Forum who would check the website, click on "ROUTE" and then write down the destinations for me here ?

they have only five routes running at the moment.

the website address is www.premiermetrobus.co.th

thanks a lot

4 ถลิงชัน - เคหะชุมชนร่มเกส้าว

24 บางขนนนก์ - บางกะปี

25 ท่าราชวรดอษฐ์ - สวนสยาม

34 (วงกลม) สภานนีขนส่งสายเหนื้อใหม่ - บางกะปี (circular route)

35 ปากเกรต - พัฒนาการ

I am glad that you asked for this now; they are will have a thousand routes by the end of the year!

24 บางขนนนก์ - บางกะปี

35 ปากเกรต - พัฒนาการ

I am glad that you asked for this now; they are will have a thousand routes by the end of the year!

thanks for that, but ohoooh ! you didnt actually translate.... want me to practice reading.... ok I try: :o

4) Khlongchan - เคหะชุมชนร่มเกส้าว (dont understand this one)

24) Bangchonnanok (?????) - Bangkapi

25) ท่าราชวรดอษฐ์ (huuuuh ? what is it) - Siam Park (Suan Siam)

34) WONG GLOM = circular route : New ministry of transport (?) - Bangkapi

35) PakKret (actually should be Bpaggred, but the official nonsense-transcription is different) - Pattanakan

well seems like ALL 5 lines circulate somewhere around my district..... great

Edited by siam2007

24 บางขนนนก์ - บางกะปี

35 ปากเกรต - พัฒนาการ

thanks for that, but ohoooh ! you didnt actually translate.... want me to practice reading.... ok I try: :o

4) Khlongchan - เคหะชุมชนร่มเกส้าว (dont understand this one)

24) Bangchonnanok (?????) - Bangkapi

25) ท่าราชวรดอษฐ์ (huuuuh ? what is it) - Siam Park (Suan Siam)

34) WONG GLOM = circular route : New ministry of transport (?) - Bangkapi

35) PakKret (actually should be Bpaggred, but the official nonsense-transcription is different) - Pattanakan

well seems like ALL 5 lines circulate somewhere around my district..... great

I don't know where they all are.

4.taling chan kay ha chum chon rom glaw

24 bangkanon

25 ta rat cha wa ra kort (a pier on the jowpraya north around the government house area I think)

34satanni consong sai neua my (mochit bus station)

sorry about the phonetics.

A good thing about busses it doesn't cost much to find out where they go.

Edited by tgeezer

• 3 months later...

Actually there is an english version of their route map available on the website. You have to click on "Route" and then on the blinking thai link in the last line on that page. Then you get to a page that has a link "Map Download", which will get you an english version of their routes!

Actually there is an english version of their route map available on the website. You have to click on "Route" and then on the blinking thai link in the last line on that page. Then you get to a page that has a link "Map Download", which will get you an english version of their routes!

when I posted this in March, they definitely had NO english version and not even a downloadable map in THAI.....

in fact, the website looks completely different now and they have added several new lines.

but thanks for alerting us :)

These people who built all these Thai web sites have to be forced into a web development 101 course!!

Why do they have to use flash? and the Link page took almost 10 seconds to load. And it has no links!! *sigh*