Selling Off Furniture

Chuckler

Does anyone know anywhere that will buy second hand furniture? Obviously it could be sold in classifieds and whatnot, but I'm not sure I have the time or patience.

I tried a few of the Arab furniture places on Chiang Moi with no success.

Does anyone know anywhere that will buy second hand furniture? Obviously it could be sold in classifieds and whatnot, but I'm not sure I have the time or patience.

Arabians selling furniture on Chang Moi?

Thats news to me .. :o

That's because they only deal in flying carpets!

Where can I book a magic carpet ride?

There is some guy who regularly advertises in the classifieds section of the CityLife web site. Presumably he is buying up used stuff from expats who are bailing out and run out of time to sell it themselves via advertising

go to citylife-citylife.com and click on classifieds

Arabians selling furniture on Chang Moi?

Thats news to me .. :o

Check it out yourself. Chiang Moi is all Arab and Cambodian shops, has been for years since the Thai optician moved out because people started to think he was Cambodian. Even that guy with the book shop who claims to be an American is just an Arab in disguise just like the hamburger guy was.

Anyway the best place to get furniture is out on the Super Highway where they sell new stuff priced like used. It is run by folks from somewhere that nobody bothers to wonder about because they are such good folks.

Where can I book a magic carpet ride?

Chiang Mai's latest tourist attraction ???

Take your vacuum cleaner with you - awfully dusty up there!