Effect On Clampdowns On The Breweries

Have the Breweries in Thailand been affected at all by the restrictions in licencing and alcohol hours or are people still buying as much beer/liquor as ever and just consuming it at home?

I was wondering simply because I haven't heard much complaint from the Breweries as yet, but surely the new restrictions on Supermarket alcohol sales will affect them?

If the likes of Tesco,Carrefour and Makro suggested that they might consider pulling out of Thailand because of the loss of profit due to restricted beer sale regulations there could be maybe a "complaint".

Over here we are proposing 24 hour unrestricted booze hours but have we got it right?

Horses for courses and all that but in the case of LOS its seems elephants for...wot-ever :o

If the likes of Tesco,Carrefour and Makro suggested that they might consider pulling out of Thailand because of the loss of profit due to restricted beer sale regulations there could be maybe  a "complaint".

Over here we are proposing 24 hour unrestricted booze hours but have we got it right?

Horses for courses and all that but in the case of LOS its seems elephants for...wot-ever :o

The 24 hor debate has bee raging for years in the trade, at least 10 that I can remember. Don't hold your breath