English Lang Schools

yanabill1

Best seems to be the cheapest but they have a problem with the Thai teachers thinking physical violance to the students is not only acceptable but a good thing. One teacher got my 13 year old son in a headlock and then punched him in the face! If you do a search on the school you will see many other cases.

Chris

Edited by lor

assumption in Sri Racha is very good my son goes there ,speaks english fluently,a bus will pick up the kids from pattaya. good english teachers

Can you provide some more info about assumption.Is it bilingual or full english?Native english teachers?Location and price if possible.Thanks

Best seems to be the cheapest but they have a problem with the Thai teachers thinking physical violance to the students is not only acceptable but a good thing. One teacher got my 13 year old son in a headlock and then punched him in the face! If you do a search on the school you will see many other cases.

Chris

I'm not condoning the action of this Thai teacher, but I wonder what prompted him to do it :o

assumption in Sri Racha is very good my son goes there ,speaks english fluently,a bus will pick up the kids from pattaya. good english teachers

Can you provide some more info about assumption.Is it bilingual or full english?Native english teachers?Location and price if possible.Thanks

it has a bi lingual course and full english ,native english teachers and is exeptionally good ,they do the ket cambridge exams ,which my son 15 has passed ,2 terms a year 30k and 35k ,its in the centre of sri racha ,near robinsons,if you want any information contact me on my e mail.

• 2 weeks later...

Callan School of English in Soi Yume across from Carrefour. One course 60 lessons is 12,600 Baht in a group. Morning and evening groups are available. Time of financial difficulties so we are happy to accept Barter card payments.

Callan School