Hiding Aids

GuestHouse

The recent (second) Aids discussion has been move to the health branch, on the grounds, as the Mod says,

Although if you want a thread about the AID's virus, I think the health forum would be the best place to discuss that.

Well yes, it is a health issue, but it is a social issue and it is something that needs to be regularly discussed - How many of us even go to the health branch?, not many I'll wager.

One of the most effective means of combating this disease is to discuss it and get it into the open where it is seen as everyone's concern, not just the concern of people who bother to make the effort to find out.

I say moving this subject off the main general discussion board is a disservice to us all.

By all means place specific Aids health advice on the health branch, but to move discussion on aids from anywhere that it is being discussed is, to my mind, irresponsible.

If only one more person read the post on Aids because it was on the General branch, that might have made them think, informed them and who knows perhaps provented the reader placing themselves and their loved ones at risk.

This is Quite the worst Mod decision I have seen on this forum since I became a member.

Edited by GuestHouse

/Thread closed and will be moved to health forum.

Discussion of moderation issues, actions or moderation policies concerning individual cases are not allowed in the forums. Such comments should be directed to a moderator or administrator, and not discussed on the forum.

Next one will result in a warning :o