Rentals With Internet Connection Near Tha Pae?

girlx

have had an amazing time in chiang mai for the past week and would like to come stay here for a month or more... can someone recommend a furnished apt or house under 12k with an internet connection- preferably near tha pae gate?

have had an amazing time in chiang mai for the past week and would like to come stay here for a month or more... can someone recommend a furnished apt or house under 12k with an internet connection- preferably near tha pae gate?

Last year I stayed in an apartment - furnished with internet and cable TV and air - super clean for 5000 baht per month. Nice owners and managers too. It's located on Sithivongse just down from Chaiya Poom about 20 meters on the right (Watt Chaiya Poom is on the left). The building is orangish - and only about 2 - 3 years old.

Good luck.

Edited by venturalaw

thanks- did it have a kitchen?

Sort of - the one I was in had a kitchen sink in another room separated by a sliding glass door. There were larger units than mine, for a little bit more money that I believe had a complete kitchen (I never saw inside). All I can say is that the place is fairly new and very very clean within walking distance of Tapae Gate (I use to walk to the Art Cafe at Tapae Gate every morning for breakfast for the best mango pancakes). Also a pretty good Mexican restaurant right around the corner. The only reason I moved was because I wanted to buy a place. Otherwise, I'd still be there.