To Register A Pick-up Year #2 - Which Office

My pick-up must be re-registered for year number 2.

I've got the Por Lor Bor and it will run for the same period of time as the registration will run (end Jan 2005 to end Jan 2006).

Can anyone tell me which office in Phuket I should go to?

For the driving licenses, I went to the Phuket Provincial Land Transport Office in Rattanakosin Song-Roy-Pee Road, Phuket City. But I don't know if they do car registrations too.

Thanks,

RDN

I have first class ins. and just give the book to the ins. co and they do everything. No extra charge for doing it, just the cost of the reg. and comp. gov't ins.

Thanks ajahnlau. I just like to know the details of how to do these things and put them on the forum for other people to read.

I went to the same place in Phuket - Phuket Provincial Land Transport Office in Rattanakosin Song-Roy-Pee Road - but different building. For people in Phuket who want to know, it's the building on the left as you drive in, not the one on the right.

At counter number 6 there's a sign in English - "Vehicle reigstation renewal" - or something like that. I just gave him the car's blue registration book, the tear-off receipt slip at the bottom of the Por Lor Bor schedule and 900 baht.

He then updated the book and printed off a new registration sticker for the windscreen. All done in about 20 seconds - I think he wanted to go home as it was nearly 4 o'clock :o

• 3 weeks later...

Same place as before . Its very easy . Just give them the blue book and govt insurance paper and they will tell you how much it is . It will take less than 5 minutes . And no need to take along an entorage of thai interpreters. Its called the one stop system.