Ufc - Where To Watch In Bkk (again)?

• 1 month later...

mustnt be that many ufc fans that live in thailand eh boys! any1 know what time it will start over here? i will probably just get a motorbike an check every sports bar in bangkok. Gullivers on ko san rd is possible but not know for sure can any1 tell me if it will?

cheers Gmoney ill keep an eye out, gullivers i think wud show a reply sun night maybe cos they seem to have all the sport channels but to see it live at such an early time maybe ko san centre as thats 24hr but still just guessin. cant think of anymore wot with having the hangover from hel_l an all!

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested, I have a couple of torrent sites where events are posted very quick.

These trackers generally get the scene and independent releases first. They even upload single fights as they are finished, even when the rest of the event is ongoing.

PM me for details.

Live viewings you can get on UFC.com, costs you about US$ 50 though... Justin.tv, atdhe.net and more also shows live events, but the quality is too poor for me to be able to enjoy the action and see the details of the ground game for example.

Just a thought if anyone can go a few days without getting the results- how about organizing a fight night, bringing a burnt DVD or laptop to a bar with a big TV and just watching it a day or two later? A few friends and I do this at one of our apartments anyway, but would be more of a laugh outdoors and with a few more fans.

• 3 weeks later...

lately TrueVisions has been showing the fights on truesport 5 but apparently they wont be showing this weekends fight between evans and machida, some good undercards also with matt hughes v matt serra. That sucks, was really hoping to watch this one. if any1 knows somewhere that somehow is showing it pls tell.

• 2 weeks later...

I buy the fights a couple of days after they occur from an outfit in Bangkok. I've been getting them for years and he is very reliable. Normally a single UFC or Pride event costs 180 baht including delivery.

www.clickvdo.com

Check it out.

However, I was going to start a thread about if any UFC is available on any satellite TV channels here.

There is a Strikeforce event tonight that I will be buying in a few days. It has some good fights on the card. I will also be getting Dream 9 and UFC 99 when it happens in a week or so.

Do not reveal any results of fights on this thread though.

^^ thanks for that. i've been downloading from the net, sometimes have the fights downloaded by sunday night, sometimes it takes a few days.

as for this weekend, there's also the uriah faber - mike brown fight on sunday night/monday morning, which should be an excellent fight. and fedor - barnett is apparently signed for august 1st.

I buy the fights a couple of days after they occur from an outfit in Bangkok. I've been getting them for years and he is very reliable. Normally a single UFC or Pride event costs 180 baht including delivery.

www.clickvdo.com

Check it out.

However, I was going to start a thread about if any UFC is available on any satellite TV channels here.

There is a Strikeforce event tonight that I will be buying in a few days. It has some good fights on the card. I will also be getting Dream 9 and UFC 99 when it happens in a week or so.

hey mate i checked out their webiste, seems pretty good, although its only got UFC up to ufc 84 at the moment, do they put them on the webiste a couple days after the fight or do u have to contact them directly for that?

cheers

www.clickvdo.com

Check it out.

hey mate i checked out their webiste, seems pretty good, although its only got UFC up to ufc 84 at the moment, do they put them on the webiste a couple days after the fight or do u have to contact them directly for that?

cheers

They don't keep that up to date for some reason. They don't list their catalog of Pride events fully either, or many other MMA events they have. They actually only miss UFC 31 to 38, otherwise they have all of them. They normally have UFC events around three days after they happen. I prefer to wait and get them from Click as the quality is always good and included the full event. Drop them an email. The guy normally responds within a day.

www.clickvdo.com

Check it out.

cheers

They don't keep that up to date for some reason. They don't list their catalog of Pride events fully either, or many other MMA events they have. They actually only miss UFC 31 to 38, otherwise they have all of them. They normally have UFC events around three days after they happen. I prefer to wait and get them from Click as the quality is always good and included the full event. Drop them an email. The guy normally responds within a day.

ahh k, cool, that would explain it. yeah i sent them an email a few days ago but still no reply, will send them another when i know exactly which dvd im after, thanks for that mate

Dont know whether this is of use to you guys but Bar David on soi 22 sukhumvit (the first bar next to the small phamacy by queens park plaza bars) they have 90% of the time fighting (UFC, K1, WEC, kickboxing, boxing) or motorsport (f1 or WRC or WTCC) or football on the screen. When they have a big sporting event on all regular beers are 70 baht!!!!!! or if the bar is busy they will drop the prices for the hel_l of it. Its air conned, has pool and food available!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

www.clickvdo.com

Check it out.

cheers

ahh k, cool, that would explain it. yeah i sent them an email a few days ago but still no reply, will send them another when i know exactly which dvd im after, thanks for that mate

Any response from Click? If not then PM me and I'll give you the phone number.

I got UFC 99, Dream 9 and Strikeforce from Click last week. Watched them all already. Some great fights, but I won't give away any results.

• 3 weeks later...