2 Bedroom House Inside Moat About To Be Available

Chuckler

A two-bedroom house inside the moat (in the north-west corner) is about to become available. Office downstairs, two bedrooms upstairs one of which is airconditioned, two bathrooms (upstairs has no hot water, but downstairs has hot water).

We paid 15,000 B/month, and are about to leave. Our landlord is Khun Suphat, happy to provide his phone by PM for anyone looking at said property. He speaks a little english.

:o LOl my mate just rented a 2 bedroomed house literally 30 seconds walk to the moat for 5000 baht a month me guess you paid too much and paid the farang price he got free hot water too lol

Any others going? Where did he rent it - newspaper, online, agent?

:o LOl my mate just rented a 2 bedroomed house literally 30 seconds walk to the moat for 5000 baht a month me guess you paid too much and paid the farang price he got free hot water too lol

Yeah, that's hilarious mate.

Great post.....not!

Will

Any others going? Where did he rent it - newspaper, online, agent?

Word of mouth through a mate of ours it was a few doors down from him

What a ridiculous statement! Maybe Chuckler's house is 3 times the size of yours. It's probably newer, cleaner, more modern, and far more impressive than your humble abode? (see image)

Corner-Cutters_DangerousHou.jpg

Aitch

Edited by Drew Aitch

What a ridiculous statement! Maybe Chuckler's house is 3 times the size of yours. It's probably newer, cleaner, more modern, and far more impressive than your humble abode? (see image)

:o LOL its not my house dumbo read the post you obviously have NO CLUE what your talking about :D PROBABLY NEWER PROBABLY BIGGER PROBABLY CLEANER PROBABLY More modern PROBABLY PROBABLY PROBABLY so really what your saying is you have no clue and your guessing

One thing were sure of though its definately OVERPRICED :D

My brother in law also rents a house just off walking street for 6000 baht a month his looks more like your picture though :D

A two-bedroom house inside the moat (in the north-west corner) is about to become available. Office downstairs, two bedrooms upstairs one of which is airconditioned, two bathrooms (upstairs has no hot water, but downstairs has hot water).

We paid 15,000 B/month, and are about to leave. Our landlord is Khun Suphat, happy to provide his phone by PM for anyone looking at said property. He speaks a little english.

Hi, yup interested so do send me phone number by PM - cheers.