New, "happy" Massage Parlour

IanForbes

I have suffered from a bad back ever since being blown 20 feet by an explosion over 40 years ago. And, age is creeping up on me despite being in good physical health. I was also trained in physiotherapy and massage, so I KNOW the value of a good massage.

A couple of my Thai friends have recently opened a massage parlour in Chiang Mai and are in need of some business. Yes, I know it’s guilding the lily here in Chiang Mai where there are hundreds of massage parlours, but these gals are good. Pan is a registered masseuse and Apple is learning the trade from her. It doesn't hurt that the gals are both good looking, speak good English and are friendly, either.

The Happy massage parlour is a little off the beaten path so here is a map. It’s on Sitthiwong Road near the north east corner of the moat. The white dot with the X marks the spot.

Happy_massage.jpg

Apple_at_massage_1.sized.jpg

Pan_at_massage_1.sized.jpg

Pan_and_Apples_massage_4.sized.jpg

I didn't know there were dodgy areas of Chiang Mai... I am from Los Angeles and I guess our idea of dodgy doesn't come close to any part of Chiang Mai.

How much do they charge.. I too like the name!

What's the going rate at the "happy" massage parlour?

The girls just opened the other day so I'm not sure of all their prices.

I believe it's 200 baht for a full body oil massage and a 100 baht for a foot massage that takes close to an hour.

The girls did my toe nails and finger nails which I can't see properly to do. Now I don't scratch my partner in bed. :o

Looks like another one of those there is a Farang behind the scenes businesses.

So who are the actually owners or financial backers? Is it legit?

In Chiang Mai they seem to come and go about every 6 months.

Edited by sassienie

It wasn't that long ago that there was a place just up the road on the opposite side that had a large supply of young to very young Burmese children for rent.

There were also a number of other rather less than salubrious establishments within a stones throw of Happy Massage controlled by army heavies.

The area was extremely dodgy by Chiang Mai standards and I guess the stigma still exists for many who have been around for more than a few years.

Well then, quite dodgy indeed!

It wasn't that long ago that there was a place just up the road on the opposite side that had a large supply of young to very young Burmese children for rent.

There were also a number of other rather less than salubrious establishments within a stones throw of Happy Massage controlled by army heavies.

The area was extremely dodgy by Chiang Mai standards and I guess the stigma still exists for many who have been around for more than a few years.

And if my memory serves me correctly there was also a top little bar / restaurant in the general vicinity run by a likeable Irish scoundral and his Melburnian partner (also quite likeable) :o

Edited by john b good

Looks like another one of those there is a Farang behind the scenes businesses.

So who are the actually owners or financial backers? Is it legit?

In Chiang Mai they seem to come and go about every 6 months.

No Farang involved its the 2 girls that have formed a partnership and are working together its a very small place Not a farang in site well except the ones getting massage

As to whether its legit not sure what you mean by that but I saw nothing nor was offered nothing indicated that.

As to the area its Not rough at all not sure what you guys are on about I have drank at the cowboy bar and theres also a new Bar opened there by TIPSY a member on here its called the Londoner and is very nice.

I can understand some guys might be nervous as I have seen a few bikers on the evenings that hang out at cowboy bar but they are nice guys

And if my memory serves me correctly there was also a top little bar / restaurant in the general vicinity run by a likeable Irish scoundral and his Melburnian partner (also quite likeable) :o

Yes there was sir, and I must say that they raised the standard of the area considerably, at least the Melburnian did.

I only want to stress that this a legal, above board establishment and NOT a sex massage parlour. But, a full body oil massage IS rather erotic and something you might enjoy before going home to your partner. :o

There is a neat little open air cafe across the street that serves excellent stir fried rice (Kow Pat) with consome soup.

I only want to stress that this a legal, above board establishment and NOT a sex massage parlour. But, a full body oil massage IS rather erotic and something you might enjoy before going home to your partner. :o

There is a neat little open air cafe across the street that serves excellent stir fried rice (Kow Pat) with consome soup.

I wager you have shares in the place, otherwise while are you trying to promote it on here for free.

How about you give 50% discount for first time customers? Just to see if it`s as good as you claim.

I wager you have shares in the place, otherwise while are you trying to promote it on here for free.

How about you give 50% discount for first time customers? Just to see if it`s as good as you claim.

Nope you are wrong Ian has nothing to do with it, he is just a nice guy who knows the girls and is trying to help them get there business off the ground its as simple as that.

If you need a 50% discount off a 100 baht massage you are a sad case

OK, you`re sold it to me.

I will give it a try. The map isn`t very clear, can anyone give it`s location in layman`s terms please?

Come off the moat past Tuskers Bar come down that road all the way past the brick temple thingy then at the end of the road take a right its immediately there right over the road as you turn the corner just before 1991 complex

If ya driving these directions will head you down a one way street not that anyone care about one way streets in Thailand just a heads up

Hi Ian, are you the Ian Forbes of Scottish Ancestory 'with Snow Hills & City links'.....???? :o

Who knows? Maybe I am. I have a long line of Scottish ancestory that I haven't checked into. I have an ivory and silver snuff box that was passed from father to eldest son since 1637 (date etched in silver on the bottom).

Forbes_snuff_box_1_EM.sized.jpg

Forbes_snuff_box_2_EM.sized.jpg

OK, you`re sold it to me.

I will give it a try. The map isn`t very clear, can anyone give it`s location in layman`s terms please?

There are only 2 sois off the north east corner of the moat... as the map shows. Both sois connect and just past where the sois connect is the Happy massage parlour. And, I DON'T have any connection to the establishment other than knowing the gals for about 3 years.

I help anyone and everyone. Hopefully, I'll add a few more places that I like around town in the future. It doesn't hurt and takes very little time. I get back in spades what I get by being friendly.

Not a sex massage parlour..... the thought never crosseed my mind after seing the photos....

regardless, it is nice of you to help out.

I only want to stress that this a legal, above board establishment and NOT a sex massage parlour.

"Happy" Massage. Rethink your topic.

why does the OP need to Rethink the topic?? don't see anything wrong with it.

I only want to stress that this a legal, above board establishment and NOT a sex massage parlour.

That's a pretty dumb response.

Thanks for that, BB. Wouldn't have known otherwise what to think about that post.

That's a pretty dumb response.

Thanks for that, BB. Wouldn't have known otherwise what to think about that post.

Always trying to confuse the enemy Razzzzzzaroooooooooooo.

PS. Guam is very Japanese. メルシー 我が 友達