Need Help! Asap

CanadianBacon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole thing sounds pretty screwed up to me. If you don't have trust in a relationship there really is no relationship is there? Quite frankly I'd rather not have a partner than have one I had to worry about cheating on me. And by the way, I live in the Okanagan, work in a bank and absolutely don't mess around with my clients lol. If you're ever up this way I'll buy you a beer.

Correct! You can add 2 mice and a rat to my new mates in this bloody shed. :D

Fruit pigeons don't half make a racket on the tin when copulating, I now keep a small supply of rocks to get rid of the feathered fornicators. :D

Spotted any more Aussies since Christmas Eve ? When is release day any'ow ?

Yep 2. :D

Release date depends on the pricks at Medicare, I've done all they wanted by the book and my 6 months is up on Mar 12.

Fingers crossed, just hope i have a leg to operate on..... Paid taxes for 30 years but it does not seem to matter, that <deleted> terr., Habib, is getting more help than me.... and he wasn't born here....... hard to swallow :o

Correct! You can add 2 mice and a rat to my new mates in this bloody shed. :D

Fruit pigeons don't half make a racket on the tin when copulating, I now keep a small supply of rocks to get rid of the feathered fornicators. :D

Spotted any more Aussies since Christmas Eve ? When is release day any'ow ?

Yep 2. :D

Release date depends on the pricks at Medicare, I've done all they wanted by the book and my 6 months is up on Mar 12.

Fingers crossed, just hope i have a leg to operate on..... Paid taxes for 30 years but it does not seem to matter, that <deleted> terr., Habib, is getting more help than me.... and he wasn't born here....... hard to swallow :o

Did they let slip how much 60 minutes paid him for the interview ?

No, but the ABC keep referring to the interview as the PAID interview. :o

4 Corners did a great, 60 minute, interview with an Aus Asio weapons inspector last night.

Proving that the CIA lied abt WOMD from day 1.

All his reports were doctored by yhe CIA so he resigned.

He has really put the cat among the pigeons!

No, but the ABC keep referring to the interview as the PAID interview. :o

4 Corners did a great, 60 minute, interview with an Aus Asio weapons inspector last night.

Proving that the CIA lied abt WOMD from day 1.

All his reports were doctored by yhe CIA so he resigned.

He has really put the cat among the pigeons!

The WMD seemed a good idea at the time :D

Don't sweat the small stuff CB. As long as you aren't sending her money that you don't want to send her. There are too many girls in Thailand to get into a serious relationship unless you expressly want a serious relationship. They will be more than happy to show you a great time and all this for less cost than your typical western hemisphere psycho woman.

Would you go into a candy store with the option of eating as much candy as you want and decide that this one piece of candy is the only piece of candy you will ever eat? Even if it is an Everlastinggobstopper? Well, maybe, but it has to be a real, genuine, no kidding Everlastinggobstopper!!!

Or you will regret it for the rest of your life.