Good Furniture Stores In Bangkok

barrybike

hi bought a new town house in seri thai,bungkum area few weeks ago ,it will be finished in a few months,but what i want to know is ..where do you think are the best places to go and kit out a house in bangkok ? or is there companies that i can go to and get them to come and look and get them to do the lot ....ive herad of koncept furniture and home pro .......i need 3 bedrooms done ,kitchen fitted out and one big living room in same room..any info would be greatly appreciated thanks...

hi bought a new town house in seri thai,bungkum area few weeks ago ,it will be finished in a few months,but what i want to know is ..where do you think are the best places to go and kit out a house in bangkok ? or is there companies that i can go to and get them to come and look and get them to do the lot ....ive herad of koncept furniture and home pro .......i need 3 bedrooms done ,kitchen fitted out and one big living room in same room..any info would be greatly appreciated thanks...

depends how much you want to spend.

Index has some decent stuff quite reasonably priced, but you get what you pay for.

The Mall Bangkapi 3rd floor, or Seacon Square 3rd or 4th floor (sorry cant remember which floor).

As previous poster mentioned, you get what you pay for I wouldnt touch HomePro Index or Koncept type furniture, all right if its to be used as a holday home, but if living in it full time cheap furniture will soon fall apart, cheap wood and poor workmanship.

Plenty of stores selling quality products that will last a lifetime.

P.S. have sent you a pm.

Isn't one whole floor at MBK furniture?

Isn't one whole floor at MBK furniture?

Yes, as is the level at Seacon Square, mentioned above, which also has a large branch of Robinson's. About 300m further down Srinagarindra (3344) is a smaller mall with furnishings and a Home Pro (for fittings and electrical (prices identical to Tesco-Lotus and Carrefour)).

depends how much you want to spend.

Index has some decent stuff quite reasonably priced, but you get what you pay for.

Agreed. There's some beautiful stuff in Jaspal and Jim Thompson, but not cheap :o

RAZZ

upcoming furniture fair at muang thong thani impact this weekend...

It might be worth trying, but last time I went there, all they had was complete crap

Edited by alexth