Cuts Of Thai Beef

ianh68

The beef from there is equal to or better than anything available in the stores in the States... And very close to what is available at Top Quality Restrurants...

For those of us in Kalasin it is about an hour and half drive, but well worth the effort about once a month to stock up and fill the freezer...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)

Indeed the beef is a very good quality :D , we been last week to the shop they have in Sakon Nakhon , also buy some meat for Irrigator (and others)

You have to be in the city, stay on road 213 ( coming from Kalasin ) then look for "SUK Kasem" between Soi 4 and 6

Here is the Tel. number you can call 042-712848 ( PON YANG KRAM Cooperative)

Some Prices T.Bone 595 baht Red Eye (A310) 595 baht Striploin (A12) 690 Baht Tenderloin (A11) 960 Baht ( KILO)

Look in Google maps: Copy this link:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...mp;t=h&z=16

Greetings to you all

Now I am a bit confused.Your googlemap doesn't really show where the shop is does it? Or...??

Now I am a bit confused.Your googlemap doesn't really show where the shop is does it? Or...??

Look to the green Point there you will find Suk Kasem ,

What we have done: we make the call to 042-712848 and the came on the bike to show the way( it was simple )

:) ( have sombody with you who talk Thai) success

The beef from there is equal to or better than anything available in the stores in the States... And very close to what is available at Top Quality Restrurants...

For those of us in Kalasin it is about an hour and half drive, but well worth the effort about once a month to stock up and fill the freezer...

Indeed the beef is a very good quality :D , we been last week to the shop they have in Sakon Nakhon , also buy some meat for Irrigator (and others)

You have to be in the city, stay on road 213 ( coming from Kalasin ) then look for "SUK Kasem" between Soi 4 and 6

Some Prices T.Bone 595 baht Red Eye (A310) 595 baht Striploin (A12) 690 Baht Tenderloin (A11) 960 Baht ( KILO)

Greetings to you all

My link is for the Ranch / Processing Shop about 10 or 12 km outside of Sakhon Nakhon.... The other link is for a shop in Sakhon Nakhon that sells beef from the Ranch... Either one will get you what you are looking for, I just prefer going to the place and having my choices cut right off of the hanging Beef...

Pianoman

Greetings to you all

My link is for the Ranch / Processing Shop about 10 or 12 km outside of Sakhon Nakhon.... The other link is for a shop in Sakhon Nakhon that sells beef from the Ranch... Either one will get you what you are looking for, I just prefer going to the place and having my choices cut right off of the hanging Beef...

Pianoman

Khao Jai :D

They kill a cow most days in the village in the afternoon. Just go and hack off the lump you want. Easiest way. Sakon Nakhon beef is well known to be the best in Thailand and worth getting a hold off.