Bus Service Khon Kaen To Pattaya

OldMoose

I understand there is a bus service between Khon Kaen and Pattaya. Does anyone know how often they run, what sort of times they leave Khon Kaen, how long they take and how much they cost.

Thanks in advance

PS: this is my first post on ThaiVisa so I would like to thank all those who make this forum what it is. I have never had reason to post before but I have often found this website to be entertaining, thought provoking and a font of knowledge.

Air con 1 is about 500 Baht and VIP about 700. Prices may change because of the cost of oil up and down.

Not sure about timetable, but I think they have about 3 buses in the evening and 1 in the morning. VIP leaves about 9pm if I remember correctly and takes about 9 hours.

Go the day before and book your ticket as very busy at times and often full.

In Pattaya

There is a petrol (gas) station on Sukkumvit , just after Pattaya Klang junction heading towards Bangkok. The buses to Khon Kaen arrive/leave from there. You will see the booking office on the left as you turn into the petrol station.

Air con 1 is about 500 Baht and VIP about 700. Prices may change because of the cost of oil up and down.

Not sure about timetable, but I think they have about 3 buses in the evening and 1 in the morning. VIP leaves about 9pm if I remember correctly and takes about 9 hours.

In Pattaya

There is a petrol (gas) station on Sukkumvit , just after Pattaya Klang junction heading towards Bangkok. The buses to Khon Kaen arrive/leave from there. You will see the booking office on the left as you turn into the petrol station.

Great - thanks for the reply, very helpful

In Pattaya

There is a petrol (gas) station on Sukhumvit , just after Pattaya Klang junction heading towards Bangkok. The buses to Khon Kaen arrive/leave from there. You will see the booking office on the left as you turn into the petrol station.

The absolutely best bus company in Thailand, in my opinion is Nhokon Chai Air VIP bus. They are located on both sides of Sukhumvit just south of Pattaya Klang.

Barry

The absolutely best bus company in Thailand, in my opinion is Nhokon Chai Air VIP bus. They are located on both sides of Sukhumvit just south of Pattaya Klang.

Barry

Only problem is NCA do not go Pattaya to Khon Kaen