Forum Abreviations

McAttack

Being new to forums (only registered with Thai Visa) I am having trouble working out some of the abreviations.

Although I come from an IT environment, one of my pet hates are abbreviations and keeping track of them all.

I've worked out LOL (Laugh out loud), BTW (by the way), IMHO (In my honest opinion) but the rest are beyond me. Sorry for my ignorance.... :o

Could some of you seasoned forum users get me up to speed so when I read your posts I know the whole story.

Being new to forums (only registered with Thai Visa) I am having trouble working out some of the abreviations.

Although I come from an IT environment, one of my pet hates are abbreviations and keeping track of them all.

I've worked out LOL (Laugh out loud), BTW (by the way), IMHO (In my honest opinion) but the rest are beyond me.  Sorry for my ignorance.... :o

Could some of you seasoned forum users get me up to speed so when I read your posts I know the whole story.

Which ones do you not understand? :D

I've worked out LOL (Laugh out loud), BTW (by the way), IMHO (In my honest opinion) but the rest are beyond me.  Sorry for my ignorance.... :o

Which ones do you not understand? :D

TiT??? comes to mind

However, I've never seen ROTFLMAO before which was very good.

The thing is, when I see them I don't know what they mean so I can't remember them later on.

Off the top of your head, what are some others that you know? :D

TiT - This is Thailand

IMHO - In my humble opinion

AFAIK - As far as I know

OT - Off topic

ASAP - As Soon As Possible

AFK - Away from Keyboard

BRB - Be Right back

BTW - By The Way

FOAG - **** Off And Google (might be applicable here :o)

FYI = For Your Information

WB = Welcome Back

BG = Bar Girls

TG = Thai Girl

GF = GirlFriend

BF = Boyfriend

<deleted> = What The <deleted>

P4P = Pay For Pussy

OMG = Oh! My God

CM = Chiang Mai

BKK = Bangkok

Bangers = Bangkok

GTG = Got To Go

GB = Goodbye

Explorer :o

HM = the King

MiB = Men in Brown (corrupt cops or Plod) not Tourist cops or 'Immi' gration cops.

Toxin= Our Great Leader AKA the Head Waiter or the PM

OP = Original Poster (that's you) :o

PITA = Pain In The Arse...Idiots who get banned and keep coming back under various new nic names.

PM = on here it means Private Message

Off the top of your head, what are some others that you know? 

OK = Okay

IC = I See

B4 = Before

U = You

UR? = You Are?

e.g. (= Egg sample) OK, B4...IC that UR in IT?

:o

LAM (Love And Miss)

Edited by Gazza

IMHO AFAIK I C U R experts in abbreviations

I don't want to be a PITA but is there anyone else in the LOS, especially BKK, CM that knows any more.

Maybe HM, MIB or Toxin from TRT might know a few.

OMG I'm starting to type like an experienced OP (PM me if you think not).

FYI I have GTG now to have a QC ("Quick Coffee" abbreviation used at my place of employment) Maybe you can use it one day :D

BTW and this may be OT but we need more posts about the BG, TG, GF, BF and how you P4P ASAP.

Wolfie - Why FOAG when the well of information is here. :D Look how much I have learnt already.

GTG GB :o

<deleted> - depends on context:

<deleted> is that? (what the <deleted>)

<deleted> have you been? (where the...)

<deleted> - fcku you

GFY - go <deleted> yourself

PO - pizz off

sob - son of a bitch

mfkr - motherfkcr

I don't know where everyone gets the idea I'm a hostile guy :o

cv

FFBEST-Forty,Fat,Balding,English Sex Tourists........usually inhabit the lower regions of the pattaya-walking St. delta swamp lands.

During the hot summers days they tend to lie low near sandy areas or beside hotel swimming pools but come out in the evening when you can hear and enjoy their unique swansongs. :o

FFBEST-Forty,Fat,Balding,English Sex Tourists........usually inhabit the lower regions of the pattaya-walking St. delta swamp lands.

During the hot summers days they tend to lie low near sandy areas or beside hotel swimming pools but come out in the evening when you can hear and enjoy their unique swansongs. :o

:D

Their pre-mating calls of " Cor! Cor! dem's nice little titties you have. Cor!" can also often be heard. :D