New Beer

Jockstar

My gf came home with a few beers for me. She said they had no Leo and thought i'd like to try this. Its called Red Horse beer. Its about 6.9%. So its a strong beer but is really smooth. I like it better than Chang and Leo now. Anyone else actually tried it?

My gf came home with a few beers for me. She said they had no Leo and thought i'd like to try this. Its called Red Horse beer. Its about 6.9%. So its a strong beer but is really smooth. I like it better than Chang and Leo now. Anyone else actually tried it?

We sell San Miguel Red Horse and Blue Ice beer. As you say the Red Horse is 6.9% where as the Blue Ice is a mere 6.4%. Both are brewed by San Miguel Thailand. The original Red Horse from the Phillipines had a tot of gin in it, but nobody seems to know if they do that here :o:D:D:D:D

Any idea of prices? Saw it in Carrefour but was distracted from looking at the price by this gorgeous bird in spray-on-jeans. She had a lovely, firm.....etc. etc. :D

Shame on you...........the real Gazza would have gone for the booze first :D:D

The Old Gazza a few weeks ago would've but I was in the wrong time zone (after 2pm). :D

Figured the beer would still be there for next time anyway. But when I see a nice booty I'm always compelled to see what the face is like, otherwise it's like reading a book with the last page missing. :o

Just bought some cans of Red Horse at 19baht. Doing a test run tonght while watching the El FC vs Man Ure match.

Contemplated trying the Blue Ice but sounds too much like a drink that comes with a little pink umbrella to me. :D