Anywhere That Buys Stuff Second Hand

benji00

Hey.

As I am moving on further a field, I need to lighten my load, I have been in CM over a year now, and hanging up my teachers hat to travel and party around japan/china,phillipines etc

I have a few heavy items that I no longer need, such as my TV, laptop [both bought brand new here a year ago] and other bits and bobs.

My question is, does anyone know where I could go to sell these items, to bump up my cashflow? I was thinking maybe pantip for the laptop, but does anyone know if they buy for re-sell there? If not is there anywhere else that would be interested?

thanks - Ben

Scroll back through the last 2-3 pages of threads in this forum - someone started a thread on this topic in the past couple of weeks. try using "second hand" in the search facility if you have trouble finding it (see top right this page)

And / Or got to the FAQ's Pinned TOpics above n check out the CM Classifieds section. Just post your stuff there for whatever you want n see if you get any hits. You don't have to reveal email or phone, it can all be sent to your own email acct very conveniently and anonymously. Then you respond as you like. You'll likely unload yourself in no time.