Addidas Shop

curlywatt

bought a pair of short in the addidas shop in the avenue the other day, they have no changing room there so i just held them up against me an thought large size were fine. i tried them on when i go home and realised they were too small so next day i went back and asked to change for xl, the staff were very rude and just kept pointing to a sign saying "no exchange,no refund" as there was a sale on. i tried to explain that because they had no changing room i was unable to try on the short but still they were abrupt and very very rude. my blood is boiling now just thinking about it, its certainly nothing to do with the money, its just a matter of principle. I ENCOURAGE ALL THAIVISA MEMBERS NEVER TO SHOP AT THE ADDIDAS SHOP IN THE AVENUE

I had the same experience with the Apple istore in The Avenue.

I bought a drive and they promised that it would work on both Mac and PC.

The same day I found out that it didnt, so I went back with the drive to get it changed for another.

The only support I got was a finger pointing on the sign saying "no exchange,no refund".

I find this very strange that a certified Apple istore will screw its costumers like that.

So let me give the same warning....

NEVER SHOP AT THE APPLE iSTORE AT THE AVENUE

I went to McDonalds in the Avenue and bought a fish-burger. when I bit into it, it was cold and under-done, I took it back and asked them to change it. They just pointed at the sign which says; 'No Refunds & no Exchange'.

NEVER SHOP AT THE McDONALDS IN THE AVENUE

Edited by syd barrett

bought a pair of short in the addidas shop in the avenue the other day, they have no changing room there so i just held them up against me an thought large size were fine. i tried them on when i go home and realised they were too small so next day i went back and asked to change for xl, the staff were very rude and just kept pointing to a sign saying "no exchange,no refund" as there was a sale on. i tried to explain that because they had no changing room i was unable to try on the short but still they were abrupt and very very rude. my blood is boiling now just thinking about it, its certainly nothing to do with the money, its just a matter of principle. I ENCOURAGE ALL THAIVISA MEMBERS NEVER TO SHOP AT THE ADDIDAS SHOP IN THE AVENUE

Was this from the actual store shop or the sales area outside? I can understand if it was from the sales area outside as it's clearly clearance merchandise and they want to get rid of the stuff. If from the inside shop...that's a little harsh.

As to the HD from the Apple store, won't any HDs work on both Mac and Windows OS'es? Again, was it on sale or regular price? Sometimes they are more strict about returns on sale merchandise.

On the bright side, I bought some light bulbs from Home Pro a couple days ago and when I got home, realized that they were frosted and I had wanted clear. I took them back the next day (with receipt) and had no problem exchanging them :o

PS: I would also strongly discourage anyone from patronizing Micky D's as well as the food is very unhealthy! Except for the McCafe, stay away :D

On the bright side, I bought some light bulbs from Home Pro a couple days ago and when I got home, realized that they were frosted and I had wanted clear. I took them back the next day (with receipt) and had no problem exchanging them :o

That's another story: if it is pointed out in a store that return and/or refund isn't possible, than that's it.

If you buy regular stuff, in a regular store and there is no sign of restrictions, you do have 14 days after the date of purchase to return the goods without any reason. Of course the goods should be unharmed, not eaten and not damaged (preferably in the original packing). This is Thai law.

Another law is warrantee: on all non-food articles there is a warranty period of at least 1 year.

I bought a folding chair at HomePro on 1-10-2008. After 4 months the chair collapsed and I took it back to HomePro. Of course with receipt.

The people at the service counter immediately responded relieved: Sir, you buy 4 months ago.........no have warranty! And more than 14 days old......cannot change.

You may understand that some discussion started and I finally ended up with the store manager. We compromised on goods in return, at the original value of the chair.

Good deal, but everything according to Thai law.

The same day I found out that it didnt, so I went back with the drive to get it changed for another.

The only support I got was a finger pointing on the sign saying "no exchange,no refund".

I find this very strange that a certified Apple istore will screw its costumers like that.

How about reformatting it to the proper file system?

Any drive works on any computer.

I got good experiences with the Apple IStore and why don't you mind your words, if you don't know better?

How about reformatting it to the proper file system?

Any drive works on any computer.

I got good experiences with the Apple IStore and why don't you mind your words, if you don't know better?

seconded.