Electronic Parts

Thakkar

Thakkar, the Amorn branch nearer to you is underneath Carrefour & Homepro on the Super Highway, inside the car parking area.

But the fuller (but never have what you want, after all TIT) branch is in the front of Icon Square!

Ally

Also Kitti Electronics on Chang Phuak road. I get most of my electronics for my engineering design work at the lab from them including some of the more sophisticated components. If they don't have it they can order it, usually from Farnell or RS International but they have a large network of sources.

Also Kitti Electronics on Chang Phuak road. I get most of my electronics for my engineering design work at the lab from them including some of the more sophisticated components. If they don't have it they can order it, usually from Farnell or RS International but they have a large network of sources.

Have heard of this place but have been unable to find it. Do you have any landmarks to add, or a distance from Chang Phuak gate?

Have heard of this place but have been unable to find it. Do you have any landmarks to add, or a distance from Chang Phuak gate?

This is from WinnieTheKwai in another topic.

"On the left when coming from Chang Phuak gate, a little after Thanin Market on the corner of a small soi."

This is from WinnieTheKwai in another topic.

"On the left when coming from Chang Phuak gate, a little after Thanin Market on the corner of a small soi."

Roger that! Thanks