Best service for visa/company formation

It is difficult to recommend anybody who might help you to set up a company. The owner of the company who helped me, unfortunately, passed away last year after having been here for 35 years. His company still running, doing formations and tax-reports.

Sunbelt is a sponsor of this forum, think they are doing company formations. Don't think can use this board for "advertising". Find the company(ies) from newspaper adds, yellow pages etc. See them by yourself, if you can trust. Once your company is set up and you have your work permit it should be easy to do the necessary with the immigration. The rules say, you must come in person for visa extensions, re-entry-permits etc. So if you employ a service company they only can fill in the forms, admitted it helps, and bring you once in person to the immigration office.

In fact the officers at the immigration - office like to see you in person, although it helps you bring a Thai friend or staff member along to overcome the language barrier. You must issue an appointment letter. I was once told "You come personally and don't send a lawyer, so I know

you have nothing to hide." For sure do not employ any agents who promises to carry your passport out and in. It is illegal and easily spotted by the authorities.

Hope above helps a little.

Hi Marshalsea -

As one such service provider, I am not in good position to be impartial.  Suffice it to say - I would welcome a chance for my firm to make the "short list" of candidate service providers that you consider.  

My firm provided the summary posted at the "Incorporation" section of this ThaiVisa website (although some of that info is now outdated, and although I have provided an update, the newer version has not yet been posted).

In general, any of the service providers you are likely to be able to find will do a fair job.  There is only one really crooked operator out there - operating as Pacific American Business Advisory Services.   They are more or less out of business now.  Stay away from them.

Good luck!

Steve Sykes

Managing Dirtector

Indo-Siam Group

[email protected]