Does This Exist In Bk And How Much Would It Cost?

vrsushi

I don't know BK very well, I'm just wondering if anybody can recommend an area I should look into.

I want to live in what in western terms would be descibed as an area for"lively young professionals" The suburbs with the kids is just so not me. Really NOT looking for hi-so, just middle class. I do need great transport links, so probably BTS, lively bars, restaurants within a 20 minute walking distance would be great. A big supermarket would be ideal. I love jogging but have resigned myself to joggin in the gym, but if the area was ok for jogging, even at 6am that would be wonderful.

I saw around part of Lumpini park and though it was wonderful it had no sense of community for me. The social separateness that money seems to bring!

I've never lived in a capital city before and guess I may have false hopes (especially on my budget :o but Bangkok seems to offer a lot, for me, if I can find the right living arrangments. Any suggestions on where to live are warmly received.

Oh and final question. The all important cost.

How much would a 60m2 new apartment in a really good location (must be walkable to the BTS) cost in the area of your choice to either buy or rent?

I don't know BK very well, I'm just wondering if anybody can recommend an area I should look into.

I want to live in what in western terms would be descibed as an area for"lively young professionals" The suburbs with the kids is just so not me. Really NOT looking for hi-so, just middle class. I do need great transport links, so probably BTS, lively bars, restaurants within a 20 minute walking distance would be great. A big supermarket would be ideal. I love jogging but have resigned myself to joggin in the gym, but if the area was ok for jogging, even at 6am that would be wonderful.

I saw around part of Lumpini park and though it was wonderful it had no sense of community for me. The social separateness that money seems to bring!

I've never lived in a capital city before and guess I may have false hopes (especially on my budget :o but Bangkok seems to offer a lot, for me, if I can find the right living arrangments. Any suggestions on where to live are warmly received.

How much would a 60m2 new apartment in a really good location (must be walkable to the BTS) cost in the area of your choice to either buy or rent?

www.mrroomfinder.com could be some help.

The real all important question is What is your budget.?????

The area around Aree is very popular these days with 20 something artists and young professionals. Villa supermarket, near the BTS, cafes, gallerys, park, and condo's can be had for both rent and sale in your price area. Have several friends who live in this area and love it.

Thonglor or Sukhumvit in the mid-20's might fit your requirements. If you wish to purchase, you can contact me by email <pcmar at netvigator dot com>. I have a unit on Sukhumvit soi 26, 1 bed /1 bath, 51.77 sqm that would fit your needs perfectly. Thonglor would be about 30 - 40% more expensive, for new condo units.