Best Striker To Have Graced Premiership

rixalex

Certainly not the best but Paulo Di Canio...nobody will ever forget him......he was without doubt the most colourful and entertaining striker to grace the Premier League.

and the volley he scored was one of the best ever goals in the Division,

a hero (catching a ball when it was easier to score when an opposition player was injured)

a villian (decking a referee)

But all in all a great addition to the league when he was there...the likes of him are not around anymore, its way to serious

i disagree with your penultimate bit.

a hero (for catching a ball when it was easier to score when an opposition player was injured and for pushing that little berk of a ref paul alcock to the floor)

a villian (for being a nasty, right wing, fascist get)

Not a Villain Stevie, he's a Villain in some people's eyes for that but it's his own personal beliefs that we all know, should be respected if not agreed with..

I really hate to say it , being a spurs fan, but the arsenal newbie arshavin looks mighty tasty. at the weekend the first had a stroke of luck, but the second was just total class. Barring injury, we may well see the emergence of a true world class finisher here.

You not gonna throw Chris Armstrong's name in the mixture ?? :o

henry, definitely.

bergkamp was a joy to watch as well.

----------------------

Henri

---------------------------------

Best one to watch was Bergkamp,

--------------------------

henry. nuff said.

--------------------------

Henri -

:D :D

disclaimer - quotes have been taken in parts. relevant parts. :o

(plus it wouldnt let me do multiple quotes....grrr sorry had to lump every body's comments into 1 quote.....

Certainly not the best but Paulo Di Canio...nobody will ever forget him......he was without doubt the most colourful and entertaining striker to grace the Premier League.

a hero (catching a ball when it was easier to score when an opposition player was injured)

But all in all a great addition to the league when he was there...the likes of him are not around anymore, its way to serious

a hero (for catching a ball when it was easier to score when an opposition player was injured and for pushing that little berk of a ref paul alcock to the floor)

Not a Villain Stevie, he's a Villain in some people's eyes for that but it's his own personal beliefs that we all know, should be respected if not agreed with..

he throws hitler salutes to the lazio fans, m. he's a fascist. why in the world would i respect the views of a fascist?

he throws hitler salutes to the lazio fans, m. he's a fascist. why in the world would i respect the views of a fascist?

That's entirely up to you Stevie but as i said, just because you don't agree with them, doesn't mean that you shouldn't respect their beliefs, in my opinion..

There are plenty of beliefs out there that i don't agree with, some close to home, but i believe they have to be respected, if only so we can understand them more because knowledge of these " bad " beliefs, is better than ignorance of them.. :o

You chose a way to live your life & certain beliefs, & so do others...

Rgds

MSingh, voice of the free world & God to all the Animals in it.. :D

Edited by MSingh

Ian Rush, Kenny Dalglish, Fernando Torres

And that's not being biased! :o:D

Vulcan, did you notice the word "Premiership" in the question?

Rush played in the Premier League, he only finished liverpool in 96 then played for leeds and the bar codes. dalglish however only managed in the PL