Torx/torck

AlexLah

Does any of you if HomePro has these Torx/Torck screw driver sets available.

Or have you an idea where in BKK I can get? I live around Rama 3 area but can go anywhere.

Also needed are some tie wraps (no not Thai wraps :o ).

Need to remove my door panel as my window regulator is broken (BMW E46). Found a good and simple solution on the net that will save a lot of money compared to what a dealer would charge.

Thanks!

(Already tried search here but gave no results)

Edited by AlexLah

Does any of you if HomePro has these Torx/Torck screw driver sets available.

Or have you an idea where in BKK I can get? I live around Rama 3 area but can go anywhere.

Also needed are some tie wraps (no not Thai wraps :o ).

Need to remove my door panel as my window regulator is broken (BMW E46). Found a good and simple solution on the net that will save a lot of money compared to what a dealer would charge.

Thanks!

(Already tried search here but gave no results)

Torx sets are available at any good tool shop. Opposite BMW Soi 22 and towards Klong Toey market for instance. Sukhumvit 77 before the Srinakarin overpass there is a row of tool shops on the left before the klong bridge but parking is restricted. They are not generally used in the "home" so not sure if HomePro would have them. They might.

Edited by VocalNeal

Just back from Home Pro and I am amazed how much stuff they have actually.

I was lucky to find a guy that spoke a bit of English and understood my sort of hand signs and broken Thai and he was really very helpfull.

Found it all and for a good price as well, just all I need to fix my window problem for about 500 THB, BMW dealer told me it would cost between 10 and 15 thousand THB.

So Home Pro does have a good assortment of tools available, just have to find someone that knows what you are looking for and where it is.

Cheers all!

Edited by AlexLah