Where Are The Areas To Meet Ladyboys In Bkk?

secretman

I hope it doesn't because it's not so much of a discussion question, most a "where" question.

I love this sort of post. Good luck to the OP in his quest, and anyone thinking of passing judgment, just hold off a while until you are sure your life is perfect.

Everyday life is where you meet everyday people, and here lady boys are everyday people too, like Toms and Dee's.

But yes. The perfume counter. Hairdressers. Shopping malls. Actually, you probably will have them finding you.

As I said, good luck. I look forward to a return thread with your results.

Some like this, and some like that.

I dont judge.

Try visit a bar/restaurant where the customers are mainly Thai.

When I go out with my (Thai) friends we normally got to various Thai places.

Ladyboys everywhere.

• Like 1

I hope it doesn't because it's not so much of a discussion question, most a "where" question.

I love this sort of post. Good luck to the OP in his quest, and anyone thinking of passing judgment, just hold off a while until you are sure your life is perfect.

Everyday life is where you meet everyday people, and here lady boys are everyday people too, like Toms and Dee's.

But yes. The perfume counter. Hairdressers. Shopping malls. Actually, you probably will have them finding you.

There's wanting to see them and there's wanting to "meet" them. Another farang getting seen doting on Ladyboys here? Thais already commonly ask the question why foreigners like them (in other words, why so many foreign deviants). Most of the time it's the foreigner not doing his homework first and thinking he's pulled a cracking buxom local lady.

Judgement will be easily passed by the majority of the population unless the OP is wanting to meet them for journalism reasons! :o

A very queer question .Its harder to avoid them in Bagkok .Happy nut sack licking :D

Thanks for making me spit out my drink :wai::P I haven't laughed out loud at a post for ages.

:D:D:D

maybe the OP has never been to Bangers

correct, and look out for the grissly bear voice of :o

There's wanting to see them and there's wanting to "meet" them. Another farang getting seen doting on Ladyboys here? Thais already commonly ask the question why foreigners like them (in other words, why so many foreign deviants). Most of the time it's the foreigner not doing his homework first and thinking he's pulled a cracking buxom local lady.

Judgement will be easily passed by the majority of the population unless the OP is wanting to meet them for journalism reasons! :o

My GF used to work in a mobile phone shop with a ladyboy, the ladyboy used to come in with stories every week about all the 'straight' Thai men she was sleeping with!

Seriously, she was taking such a pounding (she never mentioned any farang, btw) on such a regular basis that she ended up with bad rectal bleeding, and was too embarrassed to go to the hospital about it. Never heard any more after that, as my GF quit that job.

To the OP, there seem to be few malls in Bangkok without ladyboys working on accessory stalls etc, at least from what I have observed.

Yeah there seem to be a lot of closet types out there that seem to think banging a tranny is not quite as queer as doing another bloke. A colleger friend of my wife is such a boychick and he works in a bar in Jomtien where these "bikers" hang out, he says they strut around in their leather jackets acting all macho then roar off on their bikes only to meet up with the ladyboys later and sleep with them. (Sonny Barger would be so proud)

Weird huh? TIT

Yeah there seem to be a lot of closet types out there that seem to think banging a tranny is not quite as queer as doing another bloke. A colleger friend of my wife is such a boychick and he works in a bar in Jomtien where these "bikers" hang out, he says they strut around in their leather jackets acting all macho then roar off on their bikes only to meet up with the ladyboys later and sleep with them. (Sonny Barger would be so proud)

Weird huh? TIT

No no, they are just Macho Macho Men.

:o:D:D Awesome

Weird huh? TIT

No no, they are just Macho Macho Men.

Where are some good areas to meet ladyboys in Bangkok? I heard there's a community area in Silom.

I am not talking about bar workers or prostitutes.

Plenty in this forum..... :o:D:D

First hand knowledge Chuang? or were you hoping to get a leg up on other posters?

Back in the early 90s I was in a Thai department store and couldn't help staring at perhaps the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Out of the blue a little old Thai woman spit on her and said in a disgusted tone, "Katoey!" I can understand how men have been fooled...although not to the extent in the movie "M Butterfly"!

WOW there are a lot of sexually insecure people here!!

Perhaps one day we shall forget gender in our day to day dealings with people and just see all others as people.

We have sex with whoever we choose and although I have no interest in having sex with any other than a real woman I can appreciate that others are not the same.

By the way I find many sexual practises between men and women also beyond my comprehension

WOW there are a lot of sexually insecure people here!!

Perhaps one day we shall forget gender in our day to day dealings with people and just see all others as people.

We have sex with whoever we choose and although I have no interest in having sex with any other than a real woman I can appreciate that others are not the same.

By the way I find many sexual practises between men and women also beyond my comprehension

What part would that be? Foreplay? Kissing? Stroking? Penetration? Copulation? Difficult stuff I know.