The 28-30 Years Range Thai Woman

mrmike

so im out on the streets......and the disco show the very young people.(and I dont like disco)....and the restaurangs show the young pretty woman.....but they a little bit too young for me (I will date a 22 years old pretty thing though)....and the 25 years old massage girl asked me to be my girl........anyhow, where do one find the the 28-30 year old womens? (after 2 months in Bangsean...I never really meet/see them)

how do they find a new man (if they got divorced)????

and btw: I just cant do that 6months date cycle.... :o

anyone...being a pro at this? :D

Depends what type of girl your looking for. The single "good" girls are at home or sitting in their friends room after 8 pm. The single "bad" girls that are single are in the more expensive hotel bars (they learnt as they got older), waiting for a farang/Jap/Kor - anyone really.

The single "inbetween" girls are clubbing, shopping and not wanting to find you anyway.

:o

Thats the magic of most Thai and for that matter, asian women. They all look quite young until they start looking old. Some of those 23yr olds you see are probably 28-30.

My wife is ###### yrs old, but my family say they thought she was 24 or 25.

When I was 21 I went out with a Korean girl I figured to be about my age. Until I met her 16yr old son. :o

Just enjoy it. :D

cv

Edited by cdnvic

Thats the magic of most Thai and for that matter, asian women. They all look quite young until they start looking old. Some of those 23yr olds you see are probably 28-30.

When I was 21 I went out with a Korean girl I figured to be about my age. Until I met her 16yr old son.  :D

Just enjoy it.  :D

cv

:D you are looking for older girls or just older looking girls?

in that case go to italy or spain!

18 year - adorable

22 year - perfect grown up wife

26 year - i did not ask for her mother to come!

30 year - what to i talk with her grandmother?

:D:o:D

When I was 21 I went out with a Korean girl I figured to be about my age. Until I met her 16yr old son.  :D

cv

Same at my home. My wife is 27 now and everybody still thinks she a student. when she takes the train people ask wich university she goes to and stuff.

She really likes it :D and is very proud of it :o ... thai girls :D

cv

Same at my home. My wife is 27 now and everybody still thinks she a student. when she takes the train people ask wich university she goes to and stuff.

Thats because you always get her to wear her uniform. Not that i blame you. :D:D:D I do love the UNi uniforms. Tight white blouses and black skirts. Hmmm. Nice!

She really likes it :D and is very proud of it  :o ... thai girls :D

I thought she was about 19-20 :D

Guess you aren't as much a dirty old man as I thought. :D

cv

Thats because you always get her to wear her uniform. Not that i blame you.  I do love the UNi uniforms. Tight white blouses and black skirts. Hmmm. Nice!

As we live back in belgium now i don't think it's that :D. we don't have shool uniforms here :D

She really likes it :D and is very proud of it  :o ... thai girls :D

I thought she was about 19-20

Guess you aren't as much a dirty old man as I thought.

cv

Lol :D i'm only 37 he cdnvic , she's actually just 10 years and two days younger. Perfect combination :D

It's hard to ba a Dirty old man when you're young :D:D

I do love the UNi uniforms. Tight white blouses and black skirts. Hmmm. Nice!

I like those uni uniforms. It puts all the girls on a level playing field, and allows you to judge them purely on their merits.

Nothing like a girl with a great set of merits :o

cv

mrMike, try any local superstore for women of all ages. When you're cruising the aisles for food try and make eye contact with a girl that pleases you. If you both make eye contact then give her a nice smile. When or if, she smiles back then say something in Thai like 'Mee Yim Suay Khap'( You have a beautiful smile)

Or just say anything in Thai for that matter. Ask her the time (remove wristwatch first) or ask her where in the store the bread is. This will let her think that you can speak Thai regardless of your fluency.

Some Thai girls are often shy of farangs simply because they may assume that you cannot speak Thai, and they themselves may be shy to use their English skills no matter what degree of proficiency they have. But, let them at least hear you speak something in Thai and you'll find it's a great ice breaker.

For myself, I go for women about 25 y/o +.

Under around 25 I find that the mentality of them is usually that of a teenager.

mrMike, try any local superstore for women of all ages. When you're cruising the aisles for food try and make eye contact with a girl that pleases you. If you both make eye contact then give her a nice smile. When or if, she smiles back then say something in Thai like 'Mee Yim Suay Khap'( You have a beautiful smile)

Or just say anything in Thai for that matter. Ask her the time (remove wristwatch first) or ask her where in the store the bread is. This will let her think that you can speak Thai regardless of your fluency.

Some Thai girls are often shy of farangs simply because they may assume that you cannot speak Thai, and they themselves may be shy to use their English skills no matter what degree of proficiency they have. But, let them at least hear you speak something in Thai and you'll find it's a great ice breaker.

Under around 25 I find that the mentality of them is usually that of a teenager.

:D

yepp....think that is the way to go.....just must learn some more thai though....must buy some cd so I can hear how the prononciation goes....(been sitting on the restaurangs saying "wadicrap!"....well, that gives you a smile...and sure one can allways say "date?" but thats easier on an restaurang but still they are to young...but to take it any further in a shop, I sure need to drill i few more sentences in :o )

so.....do you need to do the long dating cycles or can one advance within a couple of weeks or so ?

And my lovely said to me: Now I am 27 every one thinks I am 18, when I was 18 everyone said I looked 30...so there you have the Thai solution to that age. Jam tomorrow etc. When I met her (21) she looked about 14 so that solved the bit of 21 on the side.did it not?

:D

When i go back on my regular visits I invariably spend a couple of nights out with the wifes old school,university and work friends who are all or mostly in the 30-40 + range,well educated,good jobs,never go to bars (respectable restuarants are OK with lots of Thais around)and would be happy to have "nice farang boyfriend"

As said as above however they are all ...very,very,very shy.

It dosnt seem to matter what they do for a living its just that generally they do not come into or have much contact with westerners.

A couple of them have their own companies (accountants etc)another is a senior bank manager (K.T.bank) and one very "nice" lassie is assistant head of customs at Don.M.(nudge-nudge) :D

The only one who takes the odd beer is "something" in the immigration at Suan Plu..again another very nice young lady.....but not young young.....

On Saturdays you will find them doing what all Thai women love to do most and thats shopping and usually spending their own dosh at The Empor,Big C or Secon Sq. :o

They are everywhere :D:D

so.....do you need to do the long dating cycles or can one advance within a couple of weeks or so ?

To do what? :D

thats the question.....that man and woman action thing....many says its nice....some has it as an source of income (but even they may say its pretty nice)....some even claims thats what makes the word go around.... :o

but probably, your question doesn´t mean your lost....its me, right?

To do what? :D

thats the question.....that man and woman action thing....many says its nice....some has it as an source of income (but even they may say its pretty nice)....some even claims thats what makes the word go around.... :o

but probably, your question doesn´t mean your lost....its me, right?

:D i knew there was something more than golf, just forgot about it! :D:D

cv

Thats because you always get her to wear her uniform. Not that i blame you. :D:D:D I do love the UNi uniforms. Tight white blouses and black skirts. Hmmm. Nice!

and i get slagged for going with students :D

When i go back on my regular visits I invariably spend a couple of nights out with the wifes old school,university and work friends who are all or mostly in the 30-40 + range,well educated,good jobs,never go to bars (respectable restuarants are OK with lots of Thais around)and would be happy to have "nice farang boyfriend"

As said as above however they are all ...very,very,very shy.

Some of my wife's friends won't even stay in the same room as me if my wife is elsewhere.

I walk into a room. They immediately walk out and into the room where my wife is.

I thought at first it was somehow fear. Turned out that they were incredibly shy.